Pictures of rare characters

crazycatlady

DIS Veteran
What rare characters have you been lucky enough to spot in the parks? I know have seen people asking for pictures of Kuzco in different threads, so I have finally gotten around to posting my treasured picture (ENG is one of my all-time favorite movies). We saw him right inside the entrance gate in Feb. 2001. I'd love to see your rare character pictures! popcorn::
newbitmapimageyk.jpg

We met Governor Ratcliffe and the Evil Queen last week, both of which I was surprised at as I'd never seen them before -not sure if that makes them rare though, I may just be unobservant.
DSCF0198.jpg

DSCF0137.jpg

I've never seen either of those characters, either. I really hope on this trip that we see more villains! I would love to see the Evil Queen. I like your pictures, thanks for posting!

My latest surprise was Foulfellow and Max (Goofy's son). I would not say they are super rare, but they are uncommon! My DH still has no idea who Foulfellow is - I think Foulfellow was shocked when I started yelling his name (out of my shock that he was out).

show_file.php

show_file.php

I've noticed that the best places to catch random characters is right outside Character Spot at Epcot, in that long hallway.

I once got pictures with Marry Poppins, King Louie, Terk, Max and Foulfellow.
I need to find that picture and scan it.

And here's a pic of my dad and Koda from last year's Flower and Garden in Canada.
It was funny to hear people walk by and wonder who the bear was ...the Canada Bear?

I am not sure how rare is defined by some; however, these three are the rarest characters we have ever saw. We have only saw these three once. Many of the others Mary Poppins, Rafiki, Brother Bears, Capt. Hook, smeed, etc. we have saw more than once.

Max
ry%3D400

Marie
ry%3D400

Jiminy Cricket
ry%3D400

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter