pictures

dc1964

DIS Veteran
Ok I am obsessed by picture threads, i saw on one of the american threads a posting where members are requested to post one different picture a day of a nice memory of a trip to Orlando...if you think it is a good idea post here...

Florida2008xmas149.jpg

Great idea, here's mine

DSCF0316.jpg

Taken from our balcony at AKL last year.

This is one of my favourites:

EPChina6.jpg

Our favourite place at our favourite time of day.

Only 1 a day?:sad1: I have 24,000 to post :rotfl2:

Start with one of my faves, out of all the 24,000 digi pics I have this is the only one I have printed off and framed.

CastawayCay4.jpg

I'm another one with tens of thousands of pics! Unlike Wayne I have printed lots of them! :faint: :rotfl2:

Heres my first one:

IMG_8369.jpg

I'm another one with tens of thousands of pics! Unlike Wayne I have printed lots of them! :faint: :rotfl2:

Heres my first one:

IMG_8369.jpg

I don't normally comment on threads like this as it clutters up the pictures when people are looking at them but I just had to say that this is one of the most fantastic pictures that I have seen! Thank you for posting it. It really puts me right there!

Christie

View of Castaway Cay from our veranda on the Magic...

IMG_0119.jpg

Great thread BTW!!! :thumbsup2

Claires of the Castle lit up and Davids towel ears I thought were my pics at 1st glance. How many people take exactly the same shots?:)

Celebration at Xmas.
IMG_3687.jpg

A picture that sums up very fond memories for me. It was my OH birthday when we last went and I got 2 nights on the Boardwalk as a surprise. These guys sneaked into my suitcase and lined themselves up on the bed to say 'Happy Birthday' when he came into the room. He hadn't got a clue about anything I had planned and the look on his face was priceless.

035_35.jpg

This is a good memory. Dismeet Oct 05 on Disney Magic. Great group, game of Distag, exchanged gifts. Great memories.

distag.jpg

Boardwalk.JPG

Ahhhh, two weeks on Thursday and we shall be there :)

Claire ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter