pictures

I just love seeing the mickey confetti!

Brings back my first magic memory. We were entering the MK for our first day with DD in Florida. She was 5. She spotted the confetti on the ground and was amazed. She skirted around starting to pick some up. Over comes a lovely CM who says:

"Hold out your hand sweetie." And pours the confetti for her. Well she kept it all day, brought it home and it is still in her jewellery box two years later.

I love it and thanks for the picture!

Aww! :goodvibes It was on the table at Crystal Palace, think they got confused and thought we had a birthday or something but I appreciated it anyway :) Hopefully I should have loads of good ones after my upcoming trip... My bf is getting really into using all the functions on his DSLR and even visits the DIS photography board occassionally so he can be chief photographer this year!!

Apologies for the blurrrrr... it was the end of the night and my tripod was in the car! We came out to seaworld that evening specifically to ride in the dark - what a rush and a very special memory for us!

P1040002.JPG

P1040004.JPG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter