• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pizza Box Circle- Question on pg 36

BernardandMissBianca

Rum makes math fun!
Sorry it has taken so long to get this up but ya'll have seen what my life has been like LOL!

So here is my idea, I will make a mailing list of everyone who wants to join, serious swappers only please, and then that list will be compiled from the East Coast to the West. I will fill a box of scrap items I don't need anymore and mail to the second person on the list. The second person will take anything they would like and add things that they don't need. I would like the box to be mailed out every week or 2 weeks at the most. I would really like to keep this moving. If we have a lot of people I may do another box that will start in the West. After we finish up the box, I would like to either send it overseas to our UK scrapping friends, donate it to the Girl Scouts, or keep going. Majority rules on this let me know what you think!

I think that is it for now, it's a work in progress so there may be changes in the future. Tell me here and then PM me with your addy. If you have been in my swaps I have your addy already. To all of those who Pm'ed me already can you sign in here? I had a list but my mom cleaned my table and now I can't find a thing! :rotfl2:

Once the sign ups are finished I'll reprint the list here in order. I will also have a list inside the box with addresses.
Thanks for playing, and ladies keep an eye out for those Chippendales! ;)

final list
Embellishments
1. BernardandMissBianca √
2. logan&tylersmom √
3. Maria34a
4. Caitsmama
5. patchchild √
6. Michellepooh √
7. New England Eeyore √
8. pjlla
9. PoohBearLovinMama
10. Diana Lyn √
11. Twigs √(embellie only)
12. havencruiser
13. Mickster √
14. marlynnp √
15. ddavis860 √
16. AlexWyattMommy √
17. Downrivermama √
18. Julez4u √
19. PrincessNancy96 √
20. jennyL √
21. Mickeyteacher √
22. tiggermei √
23. Happylady
24. rlovew √
26. christinadei :moped:
27. tsd1202
28. Juliegirl1
29. RRBB √
30. KatDisney √
31. Hopemax √
32. TPCShauna √
33 katyblue04
35. BernardandMissBianca
PigletsPal
BernardandMissBianca
36. MazdaUK √
37. Queenie
Last: BernardandMissBianca

Paper
18. Julez4u
19. PrincessNancy96
20. jennyL
21. Mickeyteacher
22. tiggermei
23. Happylady
24. rlovew
25. PigletsPal
26. christinadei
27. tsd1202
28. Juliegirl1
29. RRBB
30. KatDisney
31. Hopemax
32. TPCShauna
34 katyblue04
35. BernardandMissBianca
36. MazdaUK
38. Queenie
1. BernardandMissBianca
2. logan&tylersmom
3. Maria34a :moped:
4. Caitsmama
5. patchchild
6. Michellepooh
7. New England Eeyore
8. pjlla
9. PoohBearLovinMama
10. Diana Lyn
11. Twigs
12. havencruiser
13. Mickster
14. marlynnp
15. ddavis860
16. AlexWyattMommy
17. Downrivermama
A. aprilvaca04
B. Calanniebu
C. SusieStone
D. Faerie
E. VickiV and pretty in tink
Last: BernardandMissBianca

I will probably send it out around the second week in Jan, that will give me time to get the map set and give any late xmas senders time to mail holiday stuff.

BTW I think it's going to be way bigger than a pizza box! LOL

I would love to play! I have some beautiful Club Scrap stuff to add to the box. It's not my colors, but it's truly lovely.

So I'm assuming this is a "try to put in similar to what you take out" circle?

patchchild said:
I would love to play! I have some beautiful Club Scrap stuff to add to the box. It's not my colors, but it's truly lovely.

So I'm assuming this is a "try to put in similar to what you take out" circle?

yes, similar. I just don't want it to get to say Oklahoma and be empty. So if you do take something out please put something back in. It doesn't necessarily have to be paper for paper but maybe 1 for 1.

OT-Swap withdrawls?, I signed up to angel. In the middle of Christmas season!! I still have hidden presents to wrap and presents to buy, and baking to do, well kinda like baking, stuff from packages. And I've printed my song and my title and I bought paper before presents yesterday. I'm sick I tell you, sick!! :lmao:

PoohBearLovinMama, love your photo! I have 2 or 3 years of Santa pictures when dd was infant/toddler where she looked like she was either going to scream in terror or laugh hysterically. LOL! Santa always looked happy though!

You should see my kids' santa pictures. No one was having fun. But, once again, I digress. I'd be in too. I think my supplies procreate at night. (It can't possibly be that I keep buying, can it??)

Great idea as usual, Buffy! :thumbsup2

Downrivermama said:
PoohBearLovinMama, love your photo! I have 2 or 3 years of Santa pictures when dd was infant/toddler where she looked like she was either going to scream in terror or laugh hysterically. LOL! Santa always looked happy though!

Thanks! I got quite a good laugh out of it! :rotfl2:

Although, Santa and I almost got into a tussle when he won't give her back to me. I just wanted one picture so I set her down, stepped back, took the picture and then when I went to pick her up, he wouldn't let go of her and started to argue a little with me. Umm, that's my kid and I'll decide when she's had enough time sitting on a strange mans lap. Watch out Santa, this momma will bring you down! :rotfl: :rotfl: ;)

Oh yeah, I meant to say- Buffy, I'm PMing you my addy.

OK, I'll play. Sounds like fun!

Don't feel too bad about Santa, PBLM. I've already made 2 attempts at trying to get my 2 year old son's professional Christmas pictures. It just isn't pretty! He wasn't too bad for Santa, though. He's not smiling, but at least he isn't mid-tantrum.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter