Pizza Window at the Boardwalk

SL6827

DIS Veteran
Any experiences with the Pizza Window on the Boardwalk? Any good? Worth trying?

My husband loves pizza and has tried the pizza window a few times, he says its a great concept but poorly executed because the pizza isn't the best.

It is somewhat better then it use to be, but there are better options at the BW.

A year ago, it wasnt good, IMO. If you can get take out at Via Napoli I would do that in an instant! Never tried or asked about it though..we usually dine in the restaurant.

we didnt like it either! after 2 stays at BWV, we really felt the options for quick serve or decent food that isnt a TS is really sad.

we didnt like it either! after 2 stays at BWV, we really felt the options for quick serve or decent food that isnt a TS is really sad.
Just curious, did you ever try the meatball sub at the bakery? Im in love with meatballs!! On my last trip, we we rented the bikes on the Boardwalk and stopped at the bakery. We were still full from breakfast, but I saw a sign hanging that they had meatball subs. I was pretty bummed that there was no way I could eat at that time and we never made it back. Please tell me they are gross and I didnt miss anything special!!!

Pizza isn’t bad but very convenient if looking for a fast meal. Stayed at BWV and left Epcot one night and decided we needed food. Walked to the window and had a cheese pizza and back in our room within minutes. I wouldn’t seek it out but it works if the time is right.

i love getting pizza at thhe window and eating it on the boardwalk for the experience however in my opinion its below average pizza unfortunately

I have allergies to eggs and the dude at the window was one of the worst people I talked to at Disney World about 10 years ago belittling me when I asked if the dough had eggs and made it seem like it was a stupid question, like DUH, all dough has eggs, which is so not true. I can't comment on the pizza, just know I won't be recommending anyone to go there.

Just curious, did you ever try the meatball sub at the bakery? Im in love with meatballs!! On my last trip, we we rented the bikes on the Boardwalk and stopped at the bakery. We were still full from breakfast, but I saw a sign hanging that they had meatball subs. I was pretty bummed that there was no way I could eat at that time and we never made it back. Please tell me they are gross and I didnt miss anything special!!!
the only choices were sandwiches at the bakery and again very limited selections. We wouldnt have eaten meatballs from there if they had them so let just guess for your sake they are gross haaa!!

I would never think of pizza dough having eggs. Flour, salt, yeast, water....that's pretty much it.
Normally it doesn’t have eggs, I went to Italy this year and ate as much pizza as I wanted. But that guy either didn’t know the ingredients or they do at least at that specific location use eggs.

There are very few tables on the Boardwalk, and they are shared by the pizza window, the BoardWalk Bakery, the BoardWalk To Go burger place, the ice cream place... You might not get a seat.

Years ago the pizza was below average, today it is still below average. Wish someone would show them how to make it good. That said, the location is perfect and I would still eat there.

I’m not picky about pizza, but the pizza I ate from the Boardwalk window last year was bad. I don’t plan to eat there again. The average quick service flatbread is better.

If you like pizza from the mall - you’ll like BW pizza - for me -it was not good at all

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter