PJs on at 3PM

Monday - Friday work clothes, the second I am home off they go and hello comfy pajamas!! Weekends or Holidays off from work, I usually wear jeans and a casual top, then pajamas at bed time. All day pajama wearing happens only when I am sick and in bed all day.

I'm old-fashioned, I like nightgowns to sleep in, and they are not particularly conducive to doing anything other than sleeping. I try to keep most of my street clothes comfortable, but I put them on when I get dressed in the morning and keep them on until I change as I'm getting into bed. Once in a while on a very cold day when I'm home I'll put on some fleece pajama pants just to stay warm in the house, but generally I'm dressed to leave the house at all times if I'm up.

If I've had to wear a suit for some special work event then I'll change when I get home, but just into more comfortable street clothes that are washable.

I wear scrubs to work, so i have my “work PJs” then come home and immediately change into my “real PJs”, which are sweat pants and a T-shirt. I’m pretty much always in PJs, which is why vacation is such an ordeal trying to figure out what to pack and I’m actually expected to wear clothes :rotfl2:

When I worked outside the home, I changed clothes as soon as I got home. Depending on the time of year, either shorts and a t-shirt or leggings/sweatpants and a long sleeve t-shirt. If I knew I was going back out, I would just put on a "nicer" pair of leggings/shorts and shirt then what I usually sit around in. Even then, the bra came off as soon as I was home from work and didn't go back on, I have a few undershirts that are tight enough I would put those one instead. I'm retired now so I'm in the getting home attire all day. I don't wear p.j.'s but do own some. Those are my I'm not feeling well or just want to wear p.j.'s clothes. I don't sleep in them.

I wear either flannel pajama pants or sweatpants with a t-shirt in the house and slippers or socks. In summer I wear pajama shorts and a t-shirt. I can't see getting my 'good' clothes worn or dirty if all I'm doing is housework or sitting here at the computer. I sleep in t-shirts that are past their prime or the occasional nightshirt or whatever it's called-you know, like a t-shirt but longer.

I’m retired so I’m usually in my pajamas until 10:00 a.m. or so, unless I’m not planning on going anywhere and I decide to stay in them all day. If I do get dressed it’s a comfy top and pants until about 5:00 or 6:00, then back in pj’s for the evening.

If I am home I am in my house clothes/PJ's. Sweats or leggings with a t-shirt or sweatshirt. If I don't leave the house, I don't change my clothes when I wake up. When I get home from work, changing out of my work clothes is the first things I do.

I've never worn PJs other than to sleep in, unless I'm sick. And even then, I'm likely to get cleaned up and changed into sweats and a tee. For work, weekends, etc., it's a tee or sweatshirt and jeans. Comfy enough it stays on morning to night.

I was staying at my mothers house while she was away. I was doing a deep clean of the house so I just stayed in pjs to be comfortable. A neighbour called in not knowing my mum was away, she saw my pjs and said, its 3pm, are you only getting up now. She thought I was being lazy, as its not the done thing to stay in comfy clothes, sweats, pjs during the day here.

Black jogger sweat pants for almost everything these days. They transition nicely from the work I leave the house for into comfort when I get back.

:o Old habits die hard; I was raised to come out of my room in the morning fully dressed for the day and sleepwear outside the bedroom was a total NO. I also hate changing my clothes so whatever I wear to work I will usually wear until bedtime unless I’m doing something specific in the evening that needs sporty stuff or party clothes or whatever.

I don’t really have grubby clothes or lounge wear but for stay-in days I can do tights or jeans and a hoodie and it’s relaxed enough. I only worked from home for two weeks during quarantine and there was no point in altering my routine. I just got up, got groomed and dressed as normal and got on with it.

PJs until 3 - when I am sick or am taking a shower later.

Comfortable clothes - all day, every day. I have been WFH for over 13 years. If we are having a team meeting, my direct manager tells us to stay casual (meaning non-offensive t-shirts and sweatshirts). If I am doing a video call with upper management, part of training, or with clients, I wear a business casual top.

Client visits - business casual.

I work from home and live in sweatshirts and leggings in the winter and t shirts and shorts in the summer. I only put on a nicer top if I need to do interviews. Other than that, I don’t make the effort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter