Planner for 2008 - want to be added to the list?

Candizfan - We needed to change our dates. We were July 19 - 26 now our new dates are August 2 - 9 still at YC.

HockeyMomR - I have updated your dates for you.

I am heading out of town tomorrow morning and will be sitting by the pool shortly after lunch. :banana: :banana:

We will be there December 13-23 at Coronado Springs.
We will be a Grand Gathering and I do mean "Grand"
:jumping1:
My Sister-in-Law and family of 4 will be at Pop Dec 5-14
My Mother and Father-in-law will be at CSR Dec 10-16
My Mother, Father, Brother and his sweet Wife will be at CSR Dec 14-21
and My amazing family of 4 (DH, DD-8, DS-4 and myself) will be checking in to the CSR Dec 13-23

By the way, I planned all of those trips except for one including ALL the dinning plans...can you say STRESS. :crazy: One likes to eat at 5:30 and the other wants to eat at 8:30. However, I think it is going to be a blast! I think I have managed to make "most" happy! :woohoo:

Remember, all you need is faith and trust and A LOT OF THAT PIXIE DUST!!!!!!!!!!!!:tink:

Well, I have returned home from my vacation and need to catch up here and at work.

I have added lazydoxy66, Diznejen1 and robin-mcj to the list. Welcome :dance3:

robin-mcj - I was not sure how you wanted your dates posted. So I put your dates. It sounds like you are now a pro at planning for a large group. i hope you have a great time. Remember the secret is to spend some time away from eachother too.

Let me know if I need to change anything. :banana: :banana:

Please add us - We will be at CS on the 27th of August for one night and then from Aug. 28 - Sept. 2, we'll be at the Poly!!

I see that this list goes into 2009.

Add me to the list for 7/23/09-8/9/09 at Pop Century.

I see that this list goes into 2009.

Add me to the list for 7/23/09-8/9/09 at Pop Century.

Hi MelanieC - the list stops at the end of December 2008 but the list after that is the ones that have already gone in 2008.

There is a Thread for 2009 - I have myself on the list but for the life of me I can't find it right now.

I might start a list for 2009 but am not in the mood at the moment. You could start one. :wizard:

My July was spend getting ready for our 10 day trip and then recovering and catching up from our 10 day trip.

:lmao:

Please add us to the list. We are staying at the Grand Floridian from November 30, 2008 until December 9, 2008. Yea!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter