Planner for 2008 - want to be added to the list?

30 days!!:yay: :woohoo:

I've got about half my stuff packed. Disney mail came yesterday!! Everywhere I look, I look for Disney. I'm practicing taking pictures of food. I've just finished 2 shirts and decorations for the door and window at POR. I'm checking my lists and checking my ADRs. Reconfirming everything. It is all about Disney from now until we go!!!! People are going to hate me.;)

30 days!!:yay: :woohoo:

I've got about half my stuff packed. Disney mail came yesterday!! Everywhere I look, I look for Disney. I'm practicing taking pictures of food. I've just finished 2 shirts and decorations for the door and window at POR. I'm checking my lists and checking my ADRs. Reconfirming everything. It is all about Disney from now until we go!!!! People are going to hate me.;)

Wow! You are organized! I almost have my Disney shopping done and still waiting for 2 more shopping deliveries.

I guess I'd better get my suitcases out and start packing! 11 days to go!

Welcome to both Jack'sGirl5 and Kiki Lime :banana: :banana:

I had something weird happen to my original post. When I tried to change the colour on some text, I lost all the spacing in the text.

It took me for ever to fix the list of everyone on the list for the rest of the year. :badpc: :badpc: :badpc: :badpc: :badpc:

Gotta chime in on this thread

POP- September 15-22
All Star Sports- November 30-December 3
All Star Movies- September 14-22 2009

See everyone there!!!

Welcome to

Disneydonnam
StrawberryMin
PDJPrinceCharming

:banana: :banana:

For some reason I am not able to change the colour of the text in my original post. It continues to cause issues with the spacing? Not sure what is happening or why.

:scared:

Well, as the year draws to a close, so does the activity on this list.

For some reason, I am not able to update the colour of my text without it causing issues with the spacing.
:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter