Planner Swap- Progress Thread- Mailed back to you- post as they arrive

rlovew

DIS Veteran
Planner Swap Details:
1.All pages must be based with a heavy cardstock.

2.All pages should be exactly 6 by 6.

3.On the left hand page you will be decorating the page to signify the month of the year you have chosen. Since we may have people from the UK you will need to watch out for things that don’t happen there and either design a different page for them or make the design fit a worldwide event.

4.The left hand page must have an inside gutter (on the right side of the page) of ½ and inch with nothing on it to allow for binding room.

5.The right hand page will contain the calendar. You will print your calendar from the file I email you. If you delete the month from the top of the page you will find 2 should fit on a letter size paper.

6.On the right hand side you should have a ½ inch gutter on the inside(left) side of the page to allow for binding.

7.Somewhere on your pages you should have the month.

8.Nothing should hang off the edges of the pages (we are going to be taking these in and out of our purses- not leaving them on a shelf so they need to be made durable and hanging items are easily caught and torn off when handled regularly.

9.Be very careful about the embellishments you use- make sure everything is very securely attached and also make sure nothing is so thick that it will be hard to write on the pages around it.

10.Covers should be done with fabric covering light chipboard. I will talk with those doing covers personally about their choices to make sure they are able to be bound with the bind it all. The fabric will need to be thinner but durable. They will be making the front and back cover and covering both the inside and the outside with fabric. These will actually be just a bit bigger than 6 by 6 so they can contain the pages.

11.You will make 13 sets of 2 pages for each group you sign up for.

Signing UP: When you are signing up for a month in the Disney group please let me know what character you are planning to use ASAP so we won’t have more than 2 months per character. Also if you would like me to bind your calendar please tell me when signing up and include $3 to cover the cost of binding with your postage. (I need to know early enough to order the correct amount to start off because it is budgeted for only 1 shipping charge- if you let me know too late I made need more money to cover additional shipping charges). Also let me know if you are from another country so I can identify it in the original postings and your group members can plan for it when making your pages.

Number of Groups: I will not be extending the due date. Make sure you don’t sign up for more than you are able to do. In the beginning I would like everyone to start with 1 place per group and then after the first 3 days of sign-ups being opened you can add spots in groups.

Packaging:
Pages: Sign the back of all of your pages. Put each set of pages into Gallon bag. You may place all of 1 month’s calendar pages in 1 bag and all of 1 month’s embellished pages in a second page. So you should have 2 gallon bags per group. Label the bag with the group and your name. I will return your pages in the same bag. You do not need to package up each page separately.

Check In: Once the swap closes I need you to pm me your information- full name, address, email, and a phone number if I need it. I must have an email address to send you the file needed for printing- if you can’t use a word file please let me know. At this time also make sure you have double checked your groups. First check-in will be August 15th, second September 1st, third September 16th, the final check in will be October 1st. If you miss a check-in, I will PM/email you. If I do not hear from you 48 hours after that, your spots will be angeled. If you are going to be away for a check-in, let me know. For the SEPTEMBER 16th check-in, please be specific with your progress, and list what you need to complete and an anticipated mailing date (If you have not mailed already). I want to have a good sense that you will be able to accomplish your groups on time, or if we are going to need angels.

Postage: Here are the prices for Flat Rate Priority Mail Shipping. Envelope -Standard box – $10.95, Large - $14.95. If you are in only one group and would like me to send it back to you in a tyveck envelope (non-flat rate) I can but you may have some bent pages depending on how your mailperson treats packages. If you would like to do that then you can send $10 for return and I will include change if any in your envelope. You may send to me, by any method you choose, but I would prefer to send to you using flat rate boxes/envelopes. However, if you want me to send by a different method, we can work that out. I won’t require Delivery Confirmation, UNLESS you are sending to me AFTER OCTOBER 10th. If you want your items shipped to you with DC, please include the $.70, and a filled out slip.

DO NOT include click-it/ship-it postage. I will not be able to use it since it is only good on the day it was printed, and from the location it was printed.

Due Date: This swap is due OCTOBER 15, 2011. Your package should be in the mail by October 8th if sending first class, October 11th if you are sending Priority. I intend to only wait one week for packages that have been delayed by our lovely postal system, before I swap out. If you mail, October 10th or later, you must send you must include DC so I can verify the shipment and keep tabs on its status. I know emergencies can happen, and those will be handled on a case by case basis. However, Murphy’s Law seems to go into effect quite regularly around here. It seems like the longer we wait to start our groups the greater the chances of something bad happening. I will have a hard time holding up the return for someone who has a majority of their work still to do, at a time when they should be focusing on whatever issue is causing the delay in the first place.

I have them::banana:

Everyday Planner:
Covers: rlovew
January: MickeyTeacher :banana:
February: wdwmickey bind :banana:
March: wdwmickey bind :banana:
April: ckmom97- spring- bind

May: MickeyTeacher- flowers :banana:
June: BAMB
July: BAMB

August: rlovew- Olympic theme
September: MazdaUK - bind
:banana:
October:Mom-to-2-princesses Bind
November: BAMB
December:bibbidibobbidiboo07- UK

Disney Planner:
Cover: Rebecca
January: MickeyTeacher- Mickey Snowman :banana:
February: Mom-to-2-Princesses- Mickey and Minnie Cuties bind
March: MickeyTeacher :banana:
April: Princess Jayne- Bambi :banana:
May: MazdaUK- Donald- bind
June:DIT- Nemo
July: bibbidibobbidiboo07- chip and dale- UK :banana:
August: wdwmickey- Pooh bind :banana:
September:Que Sarah Sarah bind Pirates :banana:
October: Morgansmom2000- Mickey Ghost :banana:
November:aries1980- fall Mickey items bind :banana:
December: BAMB

Can I have everyday May please? I might also do a Disney one but I'll let everyone have a go first:thumbsup2

Can i have these months?
Please and Thank you!
Shawna

Everyday Planner:
May:

Disney Planner:
January:

I'll do May flowers and January Mickey snow men.
If you need additional people to spots let me know- I can do extras.
It was fun to see you last weekend. Thanks for so much for all your help with Cookie!

S :)

I'd like to do the everyday April, please. I will probably do a general spring theme. Mine will need to be bound, since I don't have a tool to do it. Thanks.

Can I please get July Everyday and December Disney please!

ETA: I can take extra spots too if need be.

OH I'm soooo excited!! I have great ideas already!

May I please have:

February--everyday

August--Disney--Winnie the Pooh

I'll do May flowers and January Mickey snow men.
S :)
Got it down for you- I enjoyed getting to know Maria and her husband they are very nice people. I was happy to help. I pray that their store goes well.

I'd like to do the everyday April, please. I will probably do a general spring theme. Mine will need to be bound, since I don't have a tool to do it. Thanks.

I have that down- Thanks for joining us.

Can I please get July Everyday and December Disney please!
OH I'm soooo excited!! I have great ideas already!

Glad you are joining in!

May I please have:

February--everyday

August--Disney--Winnie the Pooh

Got in down- I am happy you are playing with us.

Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter