Planner Swap- Progress Thread- Mailed back to you- post as they arrive

I'm still waiting on mine. I really thought it would be here by now. I'll let you know as soon as I receive it.

I'm still waiting on mine. I really thought it would be here by now. I'll let you know as soon as I receive it.

I will check at my PO and make sure that nothing strange has gone on- I have to go in to mail some things off anyway. I sent it priority 2 weeks ago so you might want to check with your PO as well and make sure it is not somewhere there.

Rebecca

Has everyone received these? I want to close this out when I can on the 2011 swap calendar..
I can't find confirmations of receipt from:

aries1980
bibbid.... (I know she is a UK Swapper)
CKMom97 (I know she has been working extra lately)

I know bibbidi... has hers - was at her house the other day to bind mine!

Ah, man.... that is awful... have you filed a claim w/ the PO?

I didn't use delivery confirmation (guess I learned my lesson), so I'm not sure what else they can do. I've known our mail carrier forever -- used to teach her kids in Sunday School. I've been trying to catch her when she delivers our mail. I know she would be willing to look for it in the office, but with the extra holiday mail, her delivery schedule has been all over the place. I really don't think it is at my PO though. The building is so small, I don't see where it could be hiding.

I didn't use delivery confirmation (guess I learned my lesson), so I'm not sure what else they can do. I've known our mail carrier forever -- used to teach her kids in Sunday School. I've been trying to catch her when she delivers our mail. I know she would be willing to look for it in the office, but with the extra holiday mail, her delivery schedule has been all over the place. I really don't think it is at my PO though. The building is so small, I don't see where it could be hiding.

I checked with my PO and they did not have them there or any way for me to track them either. You were getting 1 of each- correct? I have 1 of each left of my own- I had made 2 of the regular and 1 Disney and gave 1 to my mother. I will be using 1 and did not have anything specific I was doing with the extra 1. I can send you one of those- which one would you prefer?

Rebecca

Thank you both. That is really sweet of you, but so not necessary. I was only in the everyday group, and really didn't have a specific plan for mine. Just thought the swap would be fun. I'll just chalk it up as a lesson learned and use dc in the future.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter