Planning a potential solo trip.

Thank you evertone who replied! I really appreciate it! After much consideration I have gone to price things up and upon discussion with my colleague at work she said that she had never been and wondered if she could come along with me so it is no longer a solo trip! But one year I will definitely do it myself :D

Thanks again everyone who replied!

Thank you evertone who replied! I really appreciate it! After much consideration I have gone to price things up and upon discussion with my colleague at work she said that she had never been and wondered if she could come along with me so it is no longer a solo trip! But one year I will definitely do it myself :D

Have fun!

You really should try a solo trip. Its so fun! 2 weeks might be a bit too long solo, but overall a great time in my opinion. As for dining alone, I never had an issue nor has it ever been awkward. Its only awkward if YOU feel that it is. Lol. Have a great time with your friend. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter