Plans for the Big Game this weekend?

WEDcryoHEAD

Bump stocks & Giggle switches
I am a huge Philadelphia Eagles fan. I have spent my entire life living just outside of Philadelphia, so I have always been and Eagles fan. They have had a great year. The best in franchise history actually, so I am hopeful they are going to cap with their second Super Bowl Championship.

I will just be having a small get together with my immediate family and a couple of friends. All of them pulling for the Eagles or they will not be allowed. We will be having mostly appetizer type foods (cheese steak eggrolls, mozz sticks, wings, bacon wrapped asparagus, chips, chips and salsa, etc.) We will also being having some cocktails. Myself I will be having some old fashioneds and Yeunglings.

The one promise I made, is that I will not cry when they win. Last time was the first SB win in my, at the time 49 years, so it was kind of emotional.

E.A.G.L.E.S Eagles!!!!!!! Lets Go Birds!!!!!!!!

My family is from outside Philly so it’s another year of rooting for the Phillies though I genuinely will be happy if either team takes it.

I’m just here for the performances before and during the game and will watch the commercials later

Phillies had a great year as well. Two games shy of a WS Championship.

That's why I need the Eagles to win. I can't take losing in the Championship game in two sports in the same year. As soon as the game is over I will be back in Phillies mode, getting excited for Spring training.

Drive my daughter back to school just like any other Sunday.

Not a football fan so no loss. I'm a hockey fan and I'm begging her now to stick around tonight to catch her school's hockey home game which I didn't know until now they played on Fridays.

Hockey fan as well. My Flyers aren't so hot. They did beat Edmonton last night, which isn't an easy task.

My family is from outside Philly so it’s another year of rooting for the Phillies though I genuinely will be happy if either team takes it.

I’m just here for the performances before and during the game and will watch the commercials later
I GUARANTEE the Phillies will not win Sunday.

DW and I will watch the game. Might have some chips and salsa.

That's amazing. Haven't been to Cape May in years, but always enjoy visiting when we do. Wonderful shore town. Great food and drinks. Might have to plan a trip down in the Spring before it gets too hot.

DH and a friend are going to the Big Game. It’s ridiculously expensive but he regrets not going to Minneapolis 5 years ago.

A quickie trip arranged by a local travel agency. Fly to Phoenix Sunday morning, go to the game, then redeye flight back departing around midnight Mountain time.

That really is a quick trip. I am sure he will be exhausted on Monday. I will probably never get to the big game itself. I did attend the parade in Philly though after the SBVII win. Not sure I;ll do that again, but at least I can say I was there after their first SB Championship.

That really is a quick trip. I am sure he will be exhausted on Monday. I will probably never get to the big game itself. I did attend the parade in Philly though after the SBVII win. Not sure I;ll do that again, but at least I can say I was there after their first SB Championship.
I told DH since he and his friend are already spending so much, go for the two nights in a hotel package for an extra $1000, but his friend nixed that idea.

The last time Philadelphia met Kansas City for a championship, the Phillies beat the Royals in the World Series. 1980.

The only victory parade I attended was the Flyers’ second one in 1975.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter