Plans for the Big Game this weekend?

I have no problem calling that hold. When you tug on a jersey, it's rather obvious. For those saying let the players decide the game, they did. The DB decided to hold and even admitted he was. The ref did his job and called it. And that was the game. It didn't mar the finish in any way. There is no legitimate controversy. But I'm sure an illegitimate one will be drummed up.

I think most people agree that it is holding. Similar and even worse holds were not called several times throughout the game, then all of a sudden they wanted to call it at that specific moment when the ball was likely uncatchable anyway. That's the issue most have. It is also a soft call. Officiating 101 for all sports, just because something is a penalty, doesn't meant it needs to be called every single time.
There is no uncatchable ball exception for holding. That only applies to pass interference.

You are not old-fashioned you just have class. She obviously does not.
Thanks.

I guess I am just very naïve to even think that anyone anymore finds an Artist touching themselves and Dancers performing repeated Pelvic Thrusts unsavory and unnecessary.

It definitely appears that Train has left the Station.

Thanks.

I guess I am just very naïve to even think that anyone anymore finds an Artist touching themselves and Dancers performing repeated Pelvic Thrusts unsavory and unnecessary.

It was the touch, smell and taste that had us laughing. I guess there’s part of our culture that considers that entertainment. The train left the station years ago.

Thanks.

Didn't they say a lot of that type of stuff about Elvis? And what about the bands and other solo artists over the decades because they sure as heck had a lot of um raunchiness.

Everyone looks at things through their own lens but it becomes a situation of ignoring the past when talking about the present. Rihanna is simply no different when you look at the things of the past, you just have to remember what the past was like.

Game=Great
It was a holding penalty (admitted to by the player)
Rihanna was not Great (I too was not into the touch, smell and taste bit)
Chiefs are a dynasty.

I was unhappy with the officiating in the Chiefs/Bengals game. That game also was decided by a penalty at the end that ended the game with a field goal. It's not the way you want to see a game end.
Then tell the players not to commit the fouls? :confused3 I do think both fouls (the holding in the SB and the hit OOB I assume you're referring to in the Chiefs/Bengals game) were "soft", but could be called.

Did any notice the "targeting" that didn't get called on the 1st or 2nd play? I really don't like the rule, but it sure looked like a KC player hit head to head on the Philly ball carrier.

Then tell the players not to commit the fouls? :confused3 I do think both fouls (the holding in the SB and the hit OOB I assume you're referring to in the Chiefs/Bengals game) were "soft", but could be called.

Did any notice the "targeting" that didn't get called on the 1st or 2nd play? I really don't like the rule, but it sure looked like a KC player hit head to head on the Philly ball carrier.
There was a lot of video of penalties that didn’t get called on the Bengals. The calls were biased to me and I could have cared less who one. There’s a lot of gambling involved in sports. Games don’t always seem on the up and up to me.

Whatever it’s entertainment nothing more nothing less. Kind of like watching the news you have to decide for yourself what’s real and what’s fake.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter