Please complete the following sentence......

A flight of wine with some small plates from Tutto Gusto, about the time World Showcase gets crowded and my feet need a rest.

Mulligatawny Soup and bread at Boma for food; drink would be a Grey Goose Slushie in France; Dessert - The No Way Jose sundae at Beaches and Cream.

Lec Cellier That Filet Mignon with maple sauce. Not available anymore but man i loved it. Then the Creme brulee with maple and vanilla for desert.

The best thing I ever had at Disney was at the France kiosk for Food & Wine--the chocolate/caramel soufflé. I think my friend and I got it 3 times each in the 2 days we were there. This year I go for 10 days--if they have it, watch out!! If we are talking every time I go, no matter what time of year, then I would go back to France in EPCOT and say that every time I go to Disney, I have the lobster bisque at Chefs de France.

The Bounty Breakfast at All Star Music. My wife and I always stay at ASMu every year. I never eat breakfast except when I go to Disney. I always have the Bounty Breakfast. It's my way of saying, "I'm on vacation and I'm at Disney".

When I travel to Disney, if only visiting for one day, the one food I would have to have is a Brie and Apple Baguette from Le Halles. For breakfast, at RD when everyone else is still up in FW and I have France almost to myself.

Not because it's the best food/beverage option by any means but because it's just tradition for our family....the blue slushy drink at Big Top Souvenirs is something all four of us have every single time we go. I know it's basically no different from any slushy drink you can get at your local convenient store but for some reason they are special when at Disney.

As far as my favorite item, the bread pudding at Ohana is amazing!! I even asked for it on our last trip when we were dining at Kona and our waiter was kind enough to bring it to me even thought it wasn't on their menu.

It's so hard to narrow it down, but I'd have to say:

Bfast at Boma - Mickey waffles, goat cheese scrambled eggs, french toast bread pudding
Lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern - Family style pot roast and OOEY GOOEY TOFFEE CAKE!
Dinner - Le Cellier
Dessert - Raglan Road Bread Pudding.

OMG. Yum.

A WDW croissant for breakfast, a Dole Whip float or with rum, lunch at Spice Road Table for the grape leaves, and dinner at Bluezoo.

ETA: a washington apple at the UK, pavillion, some wine in France, limoncello in Italy, who know's what else, but definitely ending the day with a Manhattan at Bluezoo, and one of their raspberry martinis.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter