Please help me choose!!! RBT, BB or HB

Thank you all for your feedback! I ended up doing the Hungry Bear package and I am very happy with my choice. I wish the food was better but oh well. The seating was fantastic! Here's my report that I just posted in the Fantasmic Dining Package Discussion Thread:

SOCALMouseMommyDIS Veteran
I did the Hungry Bear package tonight. I had a reservation for 6:30 but I showed up at 6:00 and it was no problem. Overall I found the package to be a good value. I didn't like my food that much. I had the riblets, which are basically pork ribs on the bone, cut into 3-inch pieces. The sauce was too sweet for my taste. Same with the rice accompaniment ... very sweet. The salad was fine. The riblets were difficult/awkward to eat. I felt it was a very small portion. I did the Aladdin's Oasis to go package for the MSEP and it was far superior in both taste and potion size. I wish they would go back to Aladdin.

The seating for Fantasmic was great! We were front and very close to center. We were all seated on the ground. I showed up 20 minutes before the show and sat in the very back of the section and had a great view, no complaints at all. Fantasmic itself was AMAZING. I was blown away. I will definitely do this package again but I'll either try the BBQ chicken or just sub out for a cheeseburger and fries off the regular menu.
Thank you so much for reporting back! We have reservations for February and will stay away from the riblets lol.

To be fair, I'm sure other people enjoy the Hungry Bear riblets offering... I just don't prefer sweet flavors unless it's dessert ha ha.
And you're right. I'd probably order them now based on your review. I love sweet BBQ. :)

Oh, that's not what I was thinking. Thanks for the info!

I feel like they are trying too hard to get the food to "fit" into the Hungry Bear theme, which is kind of country. It would be tastier if it was just regular BBQ (even sweet BBQ sauce) and I wish the ribs were not teeny because it was so hard to hold them to eat them. I tried to cut the meat off the bone and that didn't wrk either. The whole meal was a bit messy and annoying to eat. They do give you wet nap though!

To be fair, I'm sure other people enjoy the Hungry Bear riblets offering... I just don't prefer sweet flavors unless it's dessert ha ha.

Yes, last night the CM told the people in front of me that they could order from the regular menu if they wanted. If I do this package again, that is probably what I'll do.

We arrived 45 minutes before the show to get our seats. There were already people there seated along the very front row at that time, but I'd heard that sitting a bit back gave you a better view, and it does! (There is the wrought iron railing at the front that you would have to look through it you are right up front.) So we were three "rows" or people back, and we had an absolute perfect central view. (People kind of arrange themselves so that they can see around each other.)

Thank you for sharing this! We are doing BB in a couple weeks and I was wondering how early to show up and where the best seating was. :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter