Please help us figuring out our vacations :)

Delano Fiedler

Newbie :o
First things first: I'm very sorry for my English skills and for any misspell you might find here. I'm actually still learning. Please keep that in mind as I reply to your post :) thanks!

Hello fellow DISers, long time no see! I hope you're all doing fine and wish you guys the very best.

Here's the deal. Me and my beautiful soon-to-be wife were having our long anticipated dream travel to WDW when disaster striked. The pandemic, personal health and mental issues, pretty much the entire package. We had everything booked, it was an 18 days extravagant trip including stays at AK Lodge, the Grand, Poly and even Hard Rock Hotel, originally schedulled from oct. 10 till oct. 28. It was really a bummer that we couldn't go.

So here's when our luck changed. I got a call this past weekend from our travel agent and she shared some really great news for us. We we're able to, for a small fee compared to what we already spent, postpone our trip for any given date until dec. 31st 2021. What's the catch? The fee actually goes higher the longer we wait.

And this is where you guys can help us! Please help us figuring it out the best dates for us, considering what we just told you. I'll share here some basic info that might help but feel free to ask any other questions if needed. Thanks a lot!

Basic info:

- We're a couple in mid 30's well conditioned;
- I actually hate lines but I'm willing to give it a chance considering its the 50th anniversary and a very crowded year;
- COVID is our biggest worry;
- We're Disney freaks and would love to be able to join special events;
- Our budget is not a big concern for us;

Thanks a lot.

We always go to Florida last week of February first week of March.
We miss most of Peak flu season... and we are there before Spring break.
The weather is beautiful crowds are usually lower (no telling this year)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter