• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Please join me......

Ware Bears

Bring me that horizon
We are now down to double digits for our first DLP trip!!!

Please all get your bananas out and join me in a double-digit banana dance!!!
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Elaine, it would be my pleasure to join you in a little DD boogie :teeth:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

That sounds like a very dodgy suggestion but as it's you I'll assume it was an innocent one!!!??? :rotfl: I'll certainly join you in a little double digit boogie!!!
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Isn't it exciting looking at your countdown-I check mine every day to cheer me up:cheer2:
It would be a pleasure to join you-any excuse for a boogie.
:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Sorry Elaine - I don't do bananas for anyone!! But MORE than happy to waggle some pom poms for a DD dance!!!!

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

DisneyRGB said:
I see your :banana: :banana: :banana: and raise you :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer:

Rhiannon :wizard:

I've just realised that the dancer in this posting reminds me of my last Geography teacher at a school disco - many moons ago of course :rotfl:

Banana conga :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter