Please try to visit QR now

I am able to log on now and clicks are working again. No error message about blocked pop-ups... 10:10 a.m. Eastern

Still do not get home page after logging in - just a blank page with "error404" but if I click on "home" I then get the home page.

I logged in at 850am (Central) with no problems & was able to do all the clicks..except BetZip..that one won't ever credit for me I'm noticing!?

Logged in 10:30A EST. Seems to be working execpt I get error405 on th signin page instead of info about the site.

I am also getting that error 404 thing on the log in page, but other than that it is working great! It is fast and NO problems!!!
Angela

I logged in at 850am (Central) with no problems & was able to do all the clicks..except BetZip..that one won't ever credit for me I'm noticing!?

I've been having trouble with that one too. But I just logged back in
and tried again and this time it worked! Maybe they have it fixed now!:)

I can't get the win a cruise one on the second page to show as complete, but I do get credit for it when I refresh the clicks page.

American Car Insurance and Bet Zip do now show up as (complete) and I did not look to see if they credited or not...and Win Your Cruise just gives me the "internet explorer cannot display..." message.

Has anybody had any balances transferred over yet? I had shopping that was supposed to credit around the time of the changeover. I am sure it will show up eventually -- getting the site up and running is obviously the first priorty. :)

American Car Insurance and Bet Zip do now show up as (complete) and I did not look to see if they credited or not...and Win Your Cruise just gives me the "internet explorer cannot display..." message.

Has anybody had any balances transferred over yet? I had shopping that was supposed to credit around the time of the changeover. I am sure it will show up eventually -- getting the site up and running is obviously the first priorty. :)

We will transfer everything over today (I hope). I will fix these3,4 clicks as soon as I get access to the control panel.

I was able to do my clicks this morning with no problem with the exception of "Betzip". I haven't been able to get credit for it since the move to the new site.

Thanks for all your hard work Dmitry!! :goodvibes

If you will have a problem accessing the site (which I doubt) you can email me for the link and I can send it to you. It will track either way.

Thanks Dmitry! I'm in now & it looks great! I'm going through trial withdrawl...:lmao: when do you think we could try doing some trials?? Later this week?! :yay:
thanks
Jen

Thanks Dmitry! I'm in now & it looks great! I'm going through trial withdrawl...:lmao: when do you think we could try doing some trials?? Later this week?! :yay:
thanks
Jen

I hope so. I hope we transfer all the balances and take care of login issues today/tomorrow. The next step would be to make sure that the instant creditor tracking systems work with the new server until I give an OK for you to do offers/trials.

I still haven't received my confirmation e-mail BUT this morning after I signed up again and a little while ago I got blank e-mails. Not sure if they are from you or not. There is no subject, no information on who they are from.

I still haven't received my confirmation e-mail BUT this morning after I signed up again and a little while ago I got blank e-mails. Not sure if they are from you or not. There is no subject, no information on who they are from.

Hmm I don't know. Did you email us to request the code?

Should I have my code in a day or so? I got an email saying you are transfering my stuff soon. Do you think If I don;t see anything by Wed I should ask again?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter