Please try to visit QR now

I haven't had very good luck with the clicks. They are very slow and then only half of them are working. Sometimes if I go back later in the day I can get one or two more to work. If I refresh the page it is so slow, sometimes not coming back at all.

I was finally able to re-register under a different email tonight. I haven't been able to even load the site until tonight.

Dmitry, sent you a PM with my old email and new. I think received a confirmation under my secondary email address......it was blank.

Thanks!

I was finally able to re-register under a different email tonight. I haven't been able to even load the site until tonight.

Dmitry, sent you a PM with my old email and new. I think received a confirmation under my secondary email address......it was blank.

Thanks!

Got your PM. I will have access to all the confirmations in a few min and will send it to you.

Thank you! I appreciate all you have done. Sorry to add to your headaches! pixiedust:

I was able to get into my account tonight, but got an error message when I clicked on "clicks" anybody else have this problem? I was able to click through to the Disney Shopping order though.

I can't wait until it is all up & running--brand new features & I need my QR fix :goodvibes

Just curious, for those of you, whose old account has been transferred to the new site, about how long did it take?

Is anyone able to get on the QR website this a.m.? 10:50 central time here.

It's hit or miss for me this morning. I was able to log-in, but trying to do the clicks, it's taking forever or doesn't work.

I haven't been able to get into the site at all. I got to the new site one day last week, but haven't been able to access it since.

I was able to access yesterday but it was really slow--only did a few clicks. Today I can't get in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter