Plllleeeaaassee work?!?

Caitlin'sMommy

Mouseketeer
Testing Picture posting.....

Picture025.jpg

CM, are you going to use that in your signature or in a post? Do you have photo edit software? If not, I can do for you. You did get the first part we talked about completed, an account and an upload, alomost there. :cool1:

Thanks for the help Dan. I believe I will mostly be doing pic posting in posts, but I would like to have 1 in my signature. I downloaded a photo edit software thing off these boards someone posted haven't really opened it or anything yet. Guess that's the next order of business. So I'm guessing after I get that done, it will allow me to resize and everything? What is a good size for posting and for signatures? Thanks so much for helping with this, it's amazing how much you can learn off these boards other than Disney tips, but also computer tips.

Thanks,
Betsey

Well, they have their rules on how big can be in signatures. The link is in Mary Jo's FAQ thread stuck on the Tech board near the top. Sig clips have to be less than 400 pixels wide and high and under 35K. For pictures in clips, I usually make them about 600 wide. Always only adjust one dimension and let the other follow, in proportion, automatically. If you adjust both dimensions, you will probably not be in correct ratio.

I can do your picture here but then you are not learning, and I can see you want to. If you do more test posts, do them on this thread as I have it subscribed to and can help you.

Any questions??

And a very cute picture too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter