PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food... Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
imsorry said:
OOhh, I see we have some doggie match making going on! :love:

So, is Petey out of the doghouse? I feel so sorry for him. :guilty:

I keep feeling like I am coming down with something, the Airborne didn't work very well last time. Does Zicam work better?

Is it time to go home yet?????

You should be feeling sorry for me! I'm the one with bbq stains on my couch now!

Shugardrawers said:
You should be feeling sorry for me! I'm the one with bbq stains on my couch now!

Yeah, but are you as cute as that little guy in your signature? Because if not we're going to keep feeling sorry for him.

Uh oh, the Sheriff's Department helicopter just landed right outside my window. I hope they aren't looking for me. :rolleyes1

Shugardrawers said:

But he is REALLY, REALLY SORRY!!! :guilty: You know you will miss him when you go to Florida.

Is he wearing a sweater today? He's so cute in his sweaters. I'm just sayin............

Hello, my PMS friends. How are you all today?

I'm home for lunch. I thought today might be a little craptastic, but it turned out to be kind of good, actually!!

imsorry said:
But he is REALLY, REALLY SORRY!!! :guilty: You know you will miss him when you go to Florida.

Is he wearing a sweater today? He's so cute in his sweaters. I'm just sayin............

Shoot, I'm already feeling guilty about leaving him and we don't leave for 3 weeks :rotfl: He'll be staying at DSis's house where he'll have lots of friends to play with and be well cared for. I'll still call everyday to check on him and have her put the phone to his ear so I can baby talk to him :rolleyes:

It's not quite cold enough for sweaters yet here. I don't even have the heat on yet!

Yeesh!! Have you guys read the tacky wedding thread? Some people are such snobs :sad2: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1269104

At least on this one people know what's really important on the big day http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1270519

imsorry said:
You are such a cutie!! I love reading your reviews - you are so upbeat all the time!! :wizard:

Awww, thank you! This was the first time I posted a picture of me. It seemed kind of strange letting everyone actually "see" me.

I cannot believe that DD turned 15 today. :sad2: Her mom took her to the Driver's License place today for her learner's permit. :scared1:

Princess J, I am loving your dining review!!!! And you are so pretty!!!! :cloud9:

PrincessJasmine08 said:
Awww, thank you! This was the first time I posted a picture of me. It seemed kind of strange letting everyone actually "see" me.

I think we should all post pics of ourselves. I did a while ago :blush:

imsorry said:

I am all for it, everyone share a picture. I can share some of me in normal clothes too. Where did you post a picture, share!

Okay, going to class, then voting, then teaching a ballet class to 5 and 6 year olds. Fun times.

imsorry said:
No can do Auntie!! I will be glad to share in a pm but I can't just post it here!

This is me in the green (obviously) with my favorite nephew Ian and the other two shouldn't need an intro. Taken not quite 2 years ago. I started chemo after this so my hair is real short now.

IMG_0133.jpg

L107ANGEL said:
No can do Auntie!! I will be glad to share in a pm but I can't just post it here!
Same here, and then you all must promise to destroy it. :teeth: PM me if you would likey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter