• February 24 - 28

• March 3 - 8

• March 31 - April 4

• April 14 - 18

• No preference, I can attend anytime

Results are only viewable after voting.

mommaU4

DIS Veteran
Here it is, the poll to determine the dates for the 4th Annual Girls Only Disneyland Trip. :cool1: :banana: :yay: :woohoo:

Couple things to think about before you vote: (long, but please read, thanks)

1. This is a public poll meaning everyone can see who voted and for which dates.

2. Think carefully about your vote as you can only vote once and I cannot alter the votes to change them afterward. (The DIS doesn't allow that)

3. I'm sorry if the exact dates you wanted are not on here. I did try to work with everyone both here and on Facebook to determine what I think are a broad range of dates taking into account birthdays, family trips, medical conventions, spring breaks, Food & Wine, holidays, time change, etc. (whew!)
With such a large group it is simply impossible to please each and every person, but I think this is a nice selection and hopefully which ever dates win, over the course of the next 10-12 months everyone will find a way to make it work for them. :flower3:

4. In the event of a tie between two of the dates, we will take those two and make a new poll with only those two options.

5. I realize it seems early to be thinking about another trip so soon but we have a few ladies who need the info as soon as possible to either arrange for time off work or for child care. Once the dates are picked, most all other planning can, and should wait until the trip is much, much closer. LOL Plus having new dates means new tickers, and makes it that much more real!! :)

Oh the pressure! LOL I couldn't decide. I like and dislike different things about each set of dates. :confused3 Finally I realized that since I can actually attend any of them, that's what I should just go with, so I did. I checked no preference.

Oh the pressure! LOL I couldn't decide. I like and dislike different things about each set of dates. :confused3 Finally I realized that since I can actually attend any of them, that's what I should just go with, so I did. I checked no preference.

:rotfl: You are funny Beth! I'm going to think over these for a couple of days! Thanks for being so organized (once again!) :thumbsup2

I can attend any of the dates. I just voted for Feb because that is when I prefer to go... :goodvibes

I flippin cannot wait!!!!:banana:

I'm guessing the April date was to correlate with the Food & Wine festival?? Just wondering between that & Spring break crowds.....wouldn't that be Super, SUPER busy??? :confused3
(I'm not a wine drinker...so the festival never really excited me...but could see the draw for others!!)

I chose February, because March and April are iffy for me. If nothing else, I'll be able to come Friday night through Sunday night. :thumbsup2

I'm guessing the April date was to correlate with the Food & Wine festival?? Just wondering between that & Spring break crowds.....wouldn't that be Super, SUPER busy??? :confused3
(I'm not a wine drinker...so the festival never really excited me...but could see the draw for others!!)

Hey Laurie, yes, those were for Food and Wine. It was discussed how it would be busier, but that there would be more options for those who were interested in tastings, demonstrations, and meet & greets with various chefs and such.

It all looks pretty close right now though!! So everyone cast your vote and may the best dates win. :banana:

Hey Laurie, yes, those were for Food and Wine. It was discussed how it would be busier, but that there would be more options for those who were interested in tastings, demonstrations, and meet & greets with various chefs and such.

It all looks pretty close right now though!! So everyone cast your vote and may the best dates win. :banana:

Ok....that makes sense. I've never been to one of those so wasn't sure exactly what there would be to do...... sounds cool !!

So, before I squander my vote....what do you do about votes from extras...like moms or people who aren't on the DIS but come to the meets...do they get a vote?

AmyWantingToHaveSomeAnswersBeforeSheMakesAFatalClickofTheMouseSue

So, before I squander my vote....what do you do about votes from extras...like moms or people who aren't on the DIS but come to the meets...do they get a vote?

Good question AmyYouAreAGeniusWithSuchAWonderfulQuestionOkraSue!!

You wouldn't be trying to become AmyTryingToMakeBeth'sLifeDifficultByAskingHerQuestionsSheDoesn'tHaveTheAnswerToOkraSue would you?? :rolleyes1

Seriously, anyone coming on the trip can place a vote. If they don't have a DIS account, make them one and let them vote! Why not? If they have a severe aversion to the internet and the DIS in particular, then post their vote and I will add it manually to the final count.

But any attendee should and can have a say. Does that help clear it up some? :rotfl:

WOW

You guys are really getting good at this.

Thanks Beth.

I am guessing you would get suspicious of ringers?

Just Kidding.:littleangel::rolleyes1:thumbsup2

AmyVeryThankfulOurFearlessLeaderIsSoPatientAndKindOkraSue

Beth, can you please add my momma's vote for March 31? Thanks, lady!

Beth - I'm PM'd you but thought I'd post this here too. Please change my vote to March 31 to April 4.

Thank you for this as well as all of your work on our threads.:thumbsup2

steph

Where is my "I Voted" sticker?
LOL!! :rotfl2:

So I finally picked April 14-18, because of the Food and Wine Festival. Or my second would be March 3-8th.

I was in a quandry about which dates to choose, because my DD Becky's baby is due April 3rd. I do not want to miss my grandbaby's first birthday next year. So, I guess time will tell what I will be able to swing, after we choose the dates. Oh, and of course when she truly does have her baby. :laughing:

Thanks!

Time is running out!! Tomorrow is the LAST day to vote.

Some non-DISers have placed their votes (Donna and Felecia), and Steph has requested hers to be changed from no preference to a specific date (3/31 - 4/4), so taking those into account, this it where we now stand:

February 24 - 28 8 votes

March 3 - 8 12 votes

March 31 - April 4 12 votes

April 14 - 18 12 votes

No preference, I can attend anytime 4 votes

Yep, it's a three way tie!!! Some are still left to vote, so it should be interesting to see how it all ends up. popcorn::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter