Poll for the 4th annual Girls-Only trip dates

Select the dates you would like for the 4th annual Girls Only trip

• February 24 - 28

• March 3 - 8

• March 31 - April 4

• April 14 - 18

• No preference, I can attend anytime

Results are only viewable after voting.
They ar emy daughters and I am finding this interesting because over the weekend they threw a fit about me going at all. Needless to d=say I will find out what is going on. I am sorry about this and please remove their votes. I am pretty upset right now over this.

LOL I shouldn't laugh, but it's a bit funny. I'm sorry you are so upset. Perhaps they thought they were helping you. I'll remove their votes. No big deal. On my part anyway.

Oh how fun!! I see CathrynRose is going to be joining us! Hopefully she'll start posting on our thread soon. :cool1:

Okay, voting is now closed!!!!

The final results are as follows: (after nonDISer votes were added, Steph's and Deb's were changed, and two tag along votes were removed, lol)

February 24 - 28 = 8 votes

March 3 - 8 = 11 votes

March 31 - April 4 = 20 votes

April 14 - 18 = 16 votes

No preference, I can attend anytime = 4 votes

LOL I shouldn't laugh, but it's a bit funny. I'm sorry you are so upset. Perhaps they thought they were helping you. I'll remove their votes. No big deal. On my part anyway.

Thanks. I am so embarrassed though. Come to find out they felt guilty for giving me a hard time over the weekend and thought they would help me. :headache: If they want to help I can think of much better ways. I'm sorry ladies.

Thanks. I am so embarrassed though. Come to find out they felt guilty for giving me a hard time over the weekend and thought they would help me. :headache: If they want to help I can think of much better ways. I'm sorry ladies.

It's okay. At least you know they love you. :goodvibes I say milk it and have 'em do the dishes and laundry to make up for it. ;)

It's okay. At least you know they love you. :goodvibes I say milk it and have 'em do the dishes and laundry to make up for it. ;)

I was thinking they could cook dinner too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter