Poly Luau

TinkerChelle

Happy Mommy of 2
I am going to be calling to make our Poly luau ressies for our October trip. I know they need a Visa to make the reservations...but do they charge the card and then mail you hard tickets or does the Visa just hold the seats and then you pay on the night of the luau? Please Help!

Hi,

I actually have never been to the Luau. But I made our ressies for it in January and they took my credit card number but did not charge it. They gave me a confirmation number and told me to pick up my tickets once we arrive in wdw at guest services.

Hope this helps!::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

They use your credit card to hold your reservation-I believe you are charged if you don't cancel within 48 hours of your reserved seating. We picked our tickets up at Guest Services when we arrived at our resort. They print them out while you wait. Hope you enjoy the show, we had a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter