Poly Photo Shoot

jndmommy

Disney dreaming 24/7
We are thinking about doing the Poly photo shoot. Just wondering if anyone has info as far as pricing and/or pics of their own they'd like to share. Thanks so much!!

We did it Thursday 6/5. I prepaid for the photopass CD, so I just brought my receipt and the photo shoot fee was $25 + tax. You can use your room card to pay.

The photographer took a couple of shots inside then the rest outside. He asked me ahead of time what kind of shots we'd like.

I can't post many of them because I haven't received my CD yet, but here is one from a screen shot. I like the inside ones better because we were squinting so much outside.

family-1.jpg

Here are some of ours
We paid $25 for the photo shoot and had them added to our prepaid photopass CD
image554-1.jpg

image365-1.jpg
image352-1.jpg

image420-1.jpg
image529-1.jpg
image471-1.jpg

Here are some of ours
We paid $25 for the photo shoot and had them added to our prepaid photopass CD

image365-1.jpg

[/QUOTE]
[FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Magenta"]This is a nice family shot.....love the blue. Thanks for sharing![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] :goodvibes

Is the CD you are referring to the one that is $100.00 and you get all the shots taken throughout your trip? And then the photo shoot is an additional $25.00? Can you please give me some more info? The pictures you have all shared are beautiful!

Thanks.

Do you happen to recall what time the earliest sitting started? Or maybe 8:30 is the earliest? We want to do this on the morning we switch resorts, but I want to do it early and get on with our day.

Yes I believe they said 8:30 am is their first one and the last one is at 7 pm. Since we have a 21 month old we figured it's best to get it done before she gets tired.

WOW! This is cool. I didn't even know about these photo shoots.

We're planning to return to Disney in December '09 (an AGONIZINGLY long time away), which will be our first stay at the Poly.

My grandson will be 22 months old :love: at the time and I definitely want to do this photo shoot.

I also didn't know you could pre-pay your photo pass. In each of my other two trips, we always paid for it when we got home. Pre-paying is WAY more convenient.

Just another reason why THESE THREADS ROCK! :banana:

Everytime I go back to Disney, I find out about something new. So this photo shoot is something you book, and they take pictures of your family and then you choose from them? What is photopass, I am so confused. we have been so many times, last time being a March trip to WL, but never heard of photopass. I think I better take this trip a little slower.:rotfl2:

We did ours on 6/30/08 and I hope to be receiving my CD in the next couple of days. I'll post a few when I get my CD.

Does anyone know what the number is to make reservations for the Poly photo shoot? When do you pay, when you book it or the day of the shoot. We go next month and are planning on doing the photo shoot. Thanks for any feedback.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter