Poly Photo Shoot

THX, can't wait :thumbsup2 ! We are doing a grand gathering for Thanksgiving week. Will be doing the 'Spirit of Aloha', so perfect opportunity for photopass pictures at Poly. We plan to pre-purchase PP $99. pkg and called to set up appt at Poly and were told we can't book until 30 days out. Hope this is correct, as I sure don't want to take a chance on missing out!

Unless they changed the time to book the shoot, they only let you book 30 days out. You may want to call to make sure. I've been reading about changes in booking ADRs also.

has anyone got the number,to phone,for the GF one please?
also in oct,about the 28th,what would be the best time,to book it for.can't do a morning!
tracy

The photographer at the Poly only took about 43 shots during our session on 6/30/08. Here are the best ones that I edited and added borders to:
image272.jpg

image322.jpg

image327.jpg

image334.jpg

image303.jpg

image306.jpg

image310.jpg

If anyone has the number to book the poly photo shoot, I would sooo appreciate it. I called poly itself yesterday and got bounced around from person to person until I got a voicemail. I didn't get a call back. I am trying to book a shoot for next month. Thanks for any help :goodvibes

If anyone has the number to book the poly photo shoot, I would sooo appreciate it. I called poly itself yesterday and got bounced around from person to person until I got a voicemail. I didn't get a call back. I am trying to book a shoot for next month. Thanks for any help :goodvibes

This is the # I called: 407-824-1163

Princess mmommy3 the photos are soo cute!! I think that is a very good price to get some nice photos of the family! We plan to stay again at the Poly so this will be perfect for us!

Everytime I go back to Disney, I find out about something new. So this photo shoot is something you book, and they take pictures of your family and then you choose from them? What is photopass, I am so confused. we have been so many times, last time being a March trip to WL, but never heard of photopass. I think I better take this trip a little slower.:rotfl2:

Photo pass is a service offered by disney, they have photographers around all the parks at the main photo ops, castle, tree of life etc. You can just walk up to any phtographer and get your pics taken, they will scan a card for you that you keep and give to each photographer that you have take your pic during your stay. The photos are avaiable for viewing and sharing for one month on line. You of course have the option to buy edit etc what you want. Last trip I pre-purched a CD of all the photos so that I own them all and can print at home etc what I want. This is the basic idea of it, you can chek it out on wdw site or I know you can search it here on the boards, oh yea it is a free service, only cost is if you buy the photos.

This is the # I called: 407-824-1163

I see that you have alot of photos, i am sure that you don't want to spend more money but the Photo Movie that wdw offers is wonderful, my ds who is almost 2 now loves to watch it, and so do I, the music along with the photos is beautiful. Just a thought! I am sure your dd would love to watch it!

I see that you have alot of photos, i am sure that you don't want to spend more money but the Photo Movie that wdw offers is wonderful, my ds who is almost 2 now loves to watch it, and so do I, the music along with the photos is beautiful. Just a thought! I am sure your dd would love to watch it!

Thanks, I was actually considering both the video and book. We hardly took any video. It was our 22 month old DD's 1st trip and I think she would really enjoy watching it. Anyone know of any savings codes for either the book or video?

Thanks, I was actually considering both the video and book. We hardly took any video. It was our 22 month old DD's 1st trip and I think she would really enjoy watching it. Anyone know of any savings codes for either the book of video?

I don't know of any codes, mine was FREE last year with our room! My mom got one as well! I would pay for it for sure that is how cute it is! There is the section with all the animation etc and a section with just the photos and disney music, i am telling you I tear up almost every time I watch it! I find that non "disney" people don't mind it either! Get it DD will love it!

Okay, let me get this straight...you can have a photo shoot for $25 +tax?? do you have to be staying on property?? where can I read more about this? what are the locations?

I know this was an older thread...does anyone have any info on this?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter