Ponchos or umbrellas?

I hate the disposable ponchos. Anything they do to keep me dry is undone by how sweaty I immediately get with that cheap plastic up against my skin. My parents always packed those for trips and I never understood why when they're so completely miserable to wear. Next time I go it's going to be either a small umbrella or a heavier, stiffer poncho that doesn't just adhere itself to your skin...maybe one of those nylon ones (though we don't have an Ikea here). The heavy-weight poncho would probably be more of a burden to carry, though; I can fit a small umbrella in my little pack even if it's a little bit of a squeeze, but a reusable poncho takes up more space (especially once it's been used and re-folded) and would probably require me to carry a larger bag than I would otherwise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter