• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pool Noodles - Where onsite can I purchase one ?

tjmw2727

DIS Veteran
Silly question - can we buy a pool noodle at the pool at Cabana Bay? I know I can bring/buy a blow up tube but wasn't sure about noodles - my kids prefer them over a tube.

If not does anyone know if the other resorts sell them?

edited title for clarity and (hopefully) more responses :)

TIA

Last edited:
I was wondering this as well. I did see that Amazon had inflatable pool noodles. I was thinking of going that route, easy to pack and will probably give them away when we're done with them! :)

I was wondering this as well. I did see that Amazon had inflatable pool noodles. I was thinking of going that route, easy to pack and will probably give them away when we're done with them! :)

We bought the inflatable pool noodles last year for a trip to storm along bay (Disney) and found them hard to use - they were ok but not as good as "traditional noodles" I may pack some as backup but was hoping they sold regular pool noodles.

Thanks!!

We bought the inflatable pool noodles last year for a trip to storm along bay (Disney) and found them hard to use - they were ok but not as good as "traditional noodles" I may pack some as backup but was hoping they sold regular pool noodles.

Thanks!!
Oh, good to know. I've never used them before. maybe we'll pass on those.

You may not have to buy them. We were at RPR last year and there were dozens of them already in the pool. There is a Walgreens within walking distance from RPR and they usually carry them.

You may not have to buy them. We were at RPR last year and there were dozens of them already in the pool. There is a Walgreens within walking distance from RPR and they usually carry them.

Thanks! - we are stopping for groceries via our town car and I am hoping they just sell them there but if not I was hoping the resort sold them. I am 99.9% sure I saw some in one of the RP gift shops last time we were there so xx fingers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter