Pop Century Any change in lines with the skyliner?

PixieLily

PixieLily
I love Pop Century I think its an underrated resort. The bus can be challenging though, specially at night.

For folks opting for the skyliner, is there a long wait? Thanks.

Last edited:
We just spent a night there, and then our parents were there for a full week. There were small lines for the skyliner, but it moved VERY quickly.

Stayed at CB recently and the skyliner there moved incredibly quickly even when it looked long. I wasn't a huge "yay skyliner" before but man it was awesome to be eating ice cream in France 20 minutes after leaving the hotel room.

trade that ice cream for a Limon Slush and you've got a deal.

I wasn't a huge "yay skyliner" before but man it was awesome to be eating ice cream in France 20 minutes after leaving the hotel room.
No doubt-when the Skyliner is operating correctly,NO comparison between it and Bus transport!

^^Yep. Honestly its easier to ride the skyliner to HS and the back of World Showcase than a car, bus, or boat. We were thinking about moving our April reservation from CB to somewhere else but since our quick trip in October with CB, we are staying at CB.

But we admittedly all go to the bathroom and make sure we have snacks before we get on it.

The Skyliner is fantastic and extremely efficient at moving people from point to point. Even when the queue is long, it moves extremely quickly and I never waited more than 5 minutes for the Skyliner during my recent 2 week stay at Pop, even at busy times (e.g. after park close at DHS when the queue was actually spilling out of the regular queue).

Another awesome thing about the Skyliner is that the stations at Epcot and DHS are built extremely close to the park entrances, and far closer than the bus stops (especially the Pop bus stop at Epcot which is just so ridiculously far away).

In my opinion the Skyliner is a complete game changer in terms of transport for Pop. It was amazing to know that I could go from my room at Pop to DHS in 10-15 minutes including walking and waiting time... especially since most of the time the waiting time is non-existent or minimal.

A couple of caveats about the Skyliner - it has shorter operating hours than the buses; it does have the occasional downtime (the Epcot line was down the last night and last morning of my recent stay), and it stops running completely in adverse weather.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter