Pop Century Coffee pots

deakam

DIS Veteran
I was just there in September and I know I have read this on here somewhere but for the life of me I can not recall---the coffee pots in room at Pop Century--do they use k-cups? I am thinking they use those little pod things but I want a lot of coffee and I was thinking I should bring my own. Will small filters and ground coffee work?

I was just there in September and I know I have read this on here somewhere but for the life of me I can not recall---the coffee pots in room at Pop Century--do they use k-cups? I am thinking they use those little pod things but I want a lot of coffee and I was thinking I should bring my own. Will small filters and ground coffee work?
They look like this..
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IDJZTTM/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1They will give you as many as you need.
They are little paper cups and it has a setting for one or two cups at the same tome

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter