• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Portable Charger…

Precmom1967

Mouseketeer
So, bought a charger since we have to mobile order etc. My question is where to pack it in my luggage? Carry on or checked bag? Thanks for the help!

So, bought a charger since we have to mobile order etc. My question is where to pack it in my luggage? Carry on or checked bag? Thanks for the help!
Either is fine but you might want it in your carry-on in case you need to charge your electronic devices while on the plane.

I have packed my battery pack in my carry on for the last 5 years. I have not had a problem, but we also pay for TSA-Pre-Check. As long as I hold it out in front of me passing through the scanners, it has been no issue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter