Post all SW questions concerns, etc. here...

It’s up!,, Had error message when I went to book, was able to after a few minutes. In the meantime, flight went from 128 to 174!!! Grabbed it before it was gone. Good luck everyone!

I booked our April 18th return. Ugh. Paid waaaay too much. :headache: I loaded them at about 280, had trouble getting gift cards to load. By then the price went to 325 .:headache:

Fares for April 14, 2020 through April 30, 2020 started appearing on the Low Fare Calendar (for April) at 6:44am ET.

Thanks for the info about the low fare calendar. I was able to book from Hartford 4/19 to 4/26 for only 18602 points pp round trip. This was way better than I thought it would be

7:15am ET everything looked live and travel tools updated: "We are currently accepting air reservations through June 6, 2020. On December 11, 2019 we will open our schedule for sale through August 10, 2020. This date is subject to change! Please check back frequently."

Only opened up until 4/30 so I just booked one way for my trip down :goodvibes Now waiting for May to open up so I can book my flight home :rolleyes1

Thanks everyone for keeping this updated! I'm all set! Very happy! DH and I are doing an adult only trip from 4/18-4/24 from MHT. First time using our rewards pts. For $ amounts, it would have been $352/person roundtrip--which actually isn't bad for a school vacation week! (It cost us 23,463 pts/person.)

Last edited:
Thanks everyone for keeping this updated! I'm all set! Very happy! DH and I are doing an adult only trip from 4/18-4/24 from MHT. First time using our rewards pts. For $ amounts, it would have been $352 roundtrip--which actually isn't bad for a school vacation week!

Great price! I paid that for 1 way per person from Buffalo.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info about the low fare calendar. I was able to book from Hartford 4/19 to 4/26 for only 18602 points pp round trip. This was way better than I thought it would be
We did 4/18-4/26 out of BDL.

Greta price! I paid that for 1 way per person from Buffalo.
Great price! We are flying out of Providence same week and flights were pretty decent. I did spend a little bit more than I was hoping only bc I chose a later flight home.

Horrible prices. There are 2 Non-stops from MCO to Philly that have been sold out since release. Hopefully glitch and will open soon and prices are better.

Ugh!! I had 2 pages open and accidentally booked the more expensive flight. It's more expensive and without EBCI.

Horrible prices. There are 2 Non-stops from MCO to Philly that have been sold out since release. Hopefully glitch and will open soon and prices are better.

I don’t think it is a glitch per se. SW has been doing this for a bit now. Many flights show sold out or unavailable for WGA fares at opening. They always seem to open up, you just have to keep an eye out for when. It might be hours, days or weeks til they show up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter