Post all SW questions concerns, etc. here...

Anyone know the recent time for release of flights? Used to be around 6:30, but now seems later. Just wondering if I have time to make copies, get coffee, breathe..

Here! Been up since 5:30 so I can get ready for work and sit for an hour from 7-8 refreshing! If it's not released by then, I have turned the reigns over to my husband. I gave a presentation last night of how I want flights booked! Booking 4 tickets PVD-MCO in April. Using different RR accounts.

Anyone know the recent time for release of flights? Used to be around 6:30, but now seems later. Just wondering if I have time to make copies, get coffee, breathe..
Anywhere from 7:15ish to 9:15ish has been the latest.

Here! Been up since 5:30 so I can get ready for work and sit for an hour from 7-8 refreshing! If it's not released by then, I have turned the reigns over to my husband. I gave a presentation last night of how I want flights booked! Booking 4 tickets PVD-MCO in April. Using different RR accounts.
I brought my stuff to work and will just hit refresh and possibly book flights during homeroom or even period 1 if need be!

I brought my stuff to work and will just hit refresh and possibly book flights during homeroom or even period 1 if need be!

We lucked out with a PD day, and virtual to boot! Otherwise I would have been excused for a half day... because this is a huge school function! Usually, I'm praying they drop during Homeroom when booking for my family!

You have more faith in others than I would.

Thus me booking tickets for 15....

Why am I such a micro manager????

last release it was 7:15am - run and get coffee!!

:coffee:

We lucked out with a PD day, and virtual to boot! Otherwise I would have been excused for a half day... because this is a huge school function! Usually, I'm praying they drop during Homeroom when booking for my family!
You are lucky!! I had been praying they moved up the release date by even one week- I had a pd last Thursday. I'm in a high needs preschool classroom (with extremely high needs this year) and our lead teacher is out today so I'm taking the reigns. Going to be a crazy day. Come on Southwest release so I can breathe!!!

Not to tempt Fate here... But what happens if you can't get everyone on the same flight?

Only 12 going day 1, other 3 going 3 days later....

Really will not have an issue getting all on the flight. Just later tickets may cost me much more than first tickets...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter