Post if you are on the waiting list for Pin Breakfast Tickets

peoplemover

Mouseketeer
Hi folks,

Just to get an idea of how long the waiting list might be for the Pin Breakfast tickets, could the folks who are on the waiting list post on this thread?

We are on the waiting list, but if we don't get the breakfast package, we aren't going to the event (how do ya like that logic, LOL). This is all someone else's idea in my family, don't look at me! :rolleyes:

I am on the waiting list also~
Called and called yesterday but couldn't get through and when I finally did they were all sold out...boo hoo...
we are going to go down anyway...I just wanted to go to the breakfast didn't want to go to the auction....
So were in line with you
Holycow

Amy... don't let whether you are going to get into the breakfast event decide whether you will go! The logo pin we were able to buy was an LE of 7500 so that leaves 6500 on sale in the parks. The only thing you will miss out on (other than Disney food for breakfast) will be the one Pooh pin. That's only one pin out of the 20 or so LE's scheduled to be released during the event!!!

And of course there is the biggest DIS pin meet in history (at least that we know of..lol) to attend!!!

Amy come on down. I told you to ask for a early Christmas present.
Hey it's worth a try.

While I was at my final for school I had my mom and dad call for me. 2 and 1/2 hours later they finally got through and booked one package for me and one for my brother. Just to let u know how close i was to being closed out... the operator said that there were only 14 packages left when we finally got through.

Sorry for all that didnt have luck

I WISH U ALL THE BEST!!!

Ryan

Hi Ryan
Have you heard about the bid DIS pin meet on August 11th, 8pm at the Contemporary? AZJazzyJ and I are hosting it and there are already 100 people signed up. We have a special pin and lanyard available!
Here is the thread you can check out... let us know if you guys want to join us!

Pin and Lanyard info

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter