Post pics of your bag you carry into park

I have been on the search for the perfect park bag ever since our first trip in 2006. I've used everything from a backpack, to a Vera Hipster, and a sling bag. Nothing seems to be exactly what I want. I even bought 2 Baggallinis within the last month, and had to take both back because they were not big enough. I started to order the Baggallini Messenger, but I knew it would be too big.

I finally found something that I think is going to work. Just happened to stumble upon it on the Walmart website. I ordered one and received it, and my boyfriend liked it so much he got it. I was going to order another, and decided to order one for my son and one myself, since they were so cheap. It's very roomy, with all sorts of pockets and I love the outside water bottle pocket. It's called the Goodhope Bags Smart Sling Briefcase, and it's just the right size - not too small or big. I might even use it for my carry-on for the flight. My boyfriend and I got the black, and my son got the blue.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Goodhope-Bags-Smart-Sling-Briefcase/16944258

I like this one! Plus it's not super expensive. I'm just looking for something small but it Must have a place to put a bottle of water.

I like this one! Plus it's not super expensive. I'm just looking for something small but it Must have a place to put a bottle of water.

I should have included that inside the larger compartment is a padded divider for iPads or even a small netbook. I also wanted a water bottle pocket which was outside of the original bag. Our trip isn't until October, but I plan on "testing" it out beforehand. My son loves his, and has been using it since it arrived. I think it's going to do the trick! :)

I have been carrying a small $7 backpack from Walmart on my Disneyland visits, but I need a new bag for my WDW trip at the end of Sept. I have keeping my bags larger because my SLR camera, but I have decided the camera is staying home when I go to WDW.

I need a reccomendation for a crossbody bag (as the thought of carrying something against my back in the heat just makes me hot!) that can carry the following:

- autograph book + pen
- sunscreen (only about 4" tall)
- camera (small point and shoot)
- band aids/moleskin/medicines/feminine products
- granola bar or similar sized snack
- poncho (already bought it and they're just bigger than a credit card)
- chapstick
- small ziploc bags
- iphone
- cards (hotel, id, etc)
- vapur water bottle clipped to outside
- diabetic supplies in a 3x5 case

I have been looking at the Baggallini Zip 'n Go. Would those who have it think that my items would fit in it? I already own the Piazza Day Bag and used it at Disneyland last week, but it was horrible for me. The strap rubbed on me, it was too big, and just bulky.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Can anyone suggest a kids cross body bag with a water bottle holder? I bought DD7 a very simple, small girls bag for her first trip late last November from Oshkosh B'Gosh. However, seeing as it wasn't a very hot time of year, it doesn't have a spot for her water bottle. I am taking her again in June (30 days! :cool1:) and would really like to get her a small bag that can also hold her water bottle - just one of the disposable kind. She obviously doesn't carry much in her bag, just her autograph book/sharpie, sunglasses and a snack.

Thanks much! :)

I have been carrying a small $7 backpack from Walmart on my Disneyland visits, but I need a new bag for my WDW trip at the end of Sept. I have keeping my bags larger because my SLR camera, but I have decided the camera is staying home when I go to WDW.

I need a reccomendation for a crossbody bag (as the thought of carrying something against my back in the heat just makes me hot!) that can carry the following:

- autograph book + pen
- sunscreen (only about 4" tall)
- camera (small point and shoot)
- band aids/moleskin/medicines/feminine products
- granola bar or similar sized snack
- poncho (already bought it and they're just bigger than a credit card)
- chapstick
- small ziploc bags
- iphone
- cards (hotel, id, etc)
- vapur water bottle clipped to outside
- diabetic supplies in a 3x5 case

I have been looking at the Baggallini Zip 'n Go. Would those who have it think that my items would fit in it? I already own the Piazza Day Bag and used it at Disneyland last week, but it was horrible for me. The strap rubbed on me, it was too big, and just bulky.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Zip'n'Go owner here. I have a few questions: What's the size of the autograph book? Also, how thick is your case for the diabetic supplies? And is your sunscreen a tube, or a bottle (how wide)? Those are the items I would wonder about. The rest of your items sound like they would be fine, and the metal loops where the handle attaches should be fine for clipping things on the outside.

Zip'n'Go owner here. I have a few questions: What's the size of the autograph book? Also, how thick is your case for the diabetic supplies? And is your sunscreen a tube, or a bottle (how wide)? Those are the items I would wonder about. The rest of your items sound like they would be fine, and the metal loops where the handle attaches should be fine for clipping things on the outside.

I have the dark blue autograph book, which the website says is 4.5x6. The diabetic case is no more than 2in fully loaded up. The sunscreen is a tube, the ones that can stand up and flip open. It's about an inch wide.

I see the bag has an opening against the back. Would the autograph book fit in there? I'd love to not have to go through zippers to pull it out when I need it.

Thanks so much for checking these for me! I really appreciate it! :worship:

I have the dark blue autograph book, which the website says is 4.5x6. The diabetic case is no more than 2in fully loaded up. The sunscreen is a tube, the ones that can stand up and flip open. It's about an inch wide.

I see the bag has an opening against the back. Would the autograph book fit in there? I'd love to not have to go through zippers to pull it out when I need it.

Thanks so much for checking these for me! I really appreciate it! :worship:

I was already thinking that the back pocket would be a good place for the autograph book, and your dimensions look good for that. Your sunscreen tube sounds like what I've got, so that shouldn't be a problem. Diabetic kit should be fine in the bigger zippered section. You may end up packed pretty tight, but the bag is soft and can be stuffed pretty full. I'd love to hear a second opinion, but I think you could manage it.

I was already thinking that the back pocket would be a good place for the autograph book, and your dimensions look good for that. Your sunscreen tube sounds like what I've got, so that shouldn't be a problem. Diabetic kit should be fine in the bigger zippered section. You may end up packed pretty tight, but the bag is soft and can be stuffed pretty full. I'd love to hear a second opinion, but I think you could manage it.

I think I am going to chance getting it. I can always return it if it doesn't work out and nothing I am finding near me is even close to working. Again, thank you SO much for your help!

I think I am going to chance getting it. I can always return it if it doesn't work out and nothing I am finding near me is even close to working. Again, thank you SO much for your help!

You're welcome! Be sure to let us know how the bag works out (and what color you get!). :)

So I just got my piazza day bag in the mail yesterday and I decided to give it a test run today. Here's my feedback:

- The bag is smaller than what I expected. It seemed bigger on the website.
- I agree with whoever said it before, the bag's color is much more vibrant and bold than what they showed online, in a good way! (I got the eggplant color)
-The strap is made out of a more rough version of seatbelt material, so I think it'll need some wearing down in order not to rub my neck.
- Tons of pockets! A lot of space for a little bag.
- Super cute and very fashionable.
- The nylon material is slick and water proof.

Overall I really like it and can't wait to use it at WDW this October! :woohoo:

We just got a Picnic Time Zuma Cooler Backpack that we will be test driving at the parks tomorrow. It has a cooler area at the bottom and storage area at the top. We are traveling with a toddler and thought this would be great to store her snacks, juice and water as well as keep it on ice during the Florida Heat. We got it from Amazon at a pretty good deal and it holds everything we need.

So after reading through hundreds of pages and tips and all that and looking at numerous websites and what not I finally had decided I wanted a Bagallini Zip and Go. ONLY one day after walking over to target for a starbucks fix on my lunch break i was looking around and found this bag!
Swiss Gear Vertical Travel Bag ( i dont know how to post a picture on here but here is the link)
http://www.target.com/p/SwissGear-Vertical-Travel-Bag-Black-Grey/-/A-11149392#?lnk=sc_qi_detaillink

It is very similar to the style of the one i wanted only a little big a few more pockets and a nice squishy pad on the shoulder strap! It is made my Swiss Gear and is designed to be an Outdoor/travel bag so it should be built pretty tough. Husband actually really liked it to! And it was a steal at only $21.00

This is the bag I use. I bought it in 2009 specifically for touring Disney and it was absolutely perfect. My only criticism is that it doesn't have split zippers to open down the middle but size-wise it is perfect and super comfortable. I love all the little pockets and sections. This is my go-to bag when I travel.

So I just got my piazza day bag in the mail yesterday and I decided to give it a test run today. Here's my feedback:

- The bag is smaller than what I expected. It seemed bigger on the website.
- I agree with whoever said it before, the bag's color is much more vibrant and bold than what they showed online, in a good way! (I got the eggplant color)
-The strap is made out of a more rough version of seatbelt material, so I think it'll need some wearing down in order not to rub my neck.
- Tons of pockets! A lot of space for a little bag.
- Super cute and very fashionable.
- The nylon material is slick and water proof.

Overall I really like it and can't wait to use it at WDW this October! :woohoo:

I purchased this bag as well and am wondering if I got a defective one... there is no way a water bottle will fit in that water bottle pocket, in fact my cell phone barely fits in it! Other than that, the bag seems very nice but I don't dare use it if I think I may have to return it.

I purchased this bag as well and am wondering if I got a defective one... there is no way a water bottle will fit in that water bottle pocket, in fact my cell phone barely fits in it! Other than that, the bag seems very nice but I don't dare use it if I think I may have to return it.

I saw the posts on this bag and found it thru amazon for just $24 with free shipping. I ordered the sandstone - the color is much darker, I like the color on the actual bag much more than what was on the website. So many pockets... I think it is going to work out great. :thumbsup2

The PP who thought her bag might be defective...I just double checked the side zipper water bottle pocket - and a regular size water bottle fits just fine.

We will be taking the kids to 6 flags a couple of times before we leave for Disney so I will try it out there.

Turns out it was me that was defective. I put some stuff inside the bag, which enabled the water pocket to open wider and then my water bottle did fit.

This is the bag I use. I bought it in 2009 specifically for touring Disney and it was absolutely perfect. My only criticism is that it doesn't have split zippers to open down the middle but size-wise it is perfect and super comfortable. I love all the little pockets and sections. This is my go-to bag when I travel.

Ooh that looks pretty perfect! I like it because my husband would feel comfortable holding it for me since it looks like a camera or computer bag. I used to carry Vera Bradley until I figured that one out. :goodvibes

I use a North Face Borealis and its PERFECT- enough big pockets, small pockets, straps , 2 water bottle holder and two straps to hold additional water bottles and it comes in a TON of colors

62225_BITTER_BROWN_LG.jpg

After all the reviews I am SO excited to get it. I do want to let you guys know though, if you go to the eBay store for eBags it was $10 cheaper and it was still free FedEx shipping! I ordered mine earlier and it says the est arrival date is only Tuesday!

Thanks for the tip! I just ordered one from ebay and it was only $24.99 with free shipping!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter