Post your favorite "Spirit of DLR" photo

Forgot this one.

PamsPics321.jpg

This is a photo of Walt Disney's Apartment above the main Steet Fire Station where he would light a lantern signaling when he was in fact in the park. The CM's keep the lantern lit to symbolize that even though Walt Disney is no longer alive; his spirit is and always will be in the park.

lamp.jpg

I truly think that this is the real "spirit" of Disneyland

This is a HORRIBLE picture of me...but the story behind it makes it very special to me. This was taken by my BF on our last night at DL right after the fireworks. With it being our last night I was already sad to have to leave DL since the trip itself was a dream come true for my son and I. Anyway....my son was amazed by the fireworks, he never took his eyes off they sky. After the fireworks he held my face and thanked me for taking him to Disneyland. My bf snapped this picture of a teary yet very proud thankful mommy.
IMG_0306.jpg

I LOVE this picture! [eyes watering]

Lorealle

I love these pics! :goodvibes
Looking at them is making me soooo excited for our first trip there in September.

hi this is shyboy72's fiance for another hack on his account haha. i just had
to post this pic because it was so funny when the band showed up. mickey
handed the wand to a little girl and the band kept to the pace that she was
going at and she kept slowing down and looking at people in the crowd and
mickey then helped to speed up.. a little too fast :)

DSC03864.jpg

This is a photo of Walt Disney's Apartment above the main Steet Fire Station where he would light a lantern signaling when he was in fact in the park. The CM's keep the lantern lit to symbolize that even though Walt Disney is no longer alive; his spirit is and always will be in the park.

lamp.jpg

I truly think that this is the real "spirit" of Disneyland

Would you be willing to share a high res copy of this pic? Mine didn't turn out and I am so disappointed. I so wanted to include it in my DL scrapbook but it was so blurry no one could figure out what it was. Please let me know and I'll give you my email addy to send it.

TIA!

Would you be willing to share a high res copy of this pic? Mine didn't turn out and I am so disappointed. I so wanted to include it in my DL scrapbook but it was so blurry no one could figure out what it was. Please let me know and I'll give you my email addy to send it.

TIA!

You can PM me your e-mail and I'd be more than happy to send you a copy.

Mom2Nenas: This pic was taken awhile back wasn't it? I met the girl who is Mary Poppins in that picture and talked with her for awhile,she said she no longer does that role.She also gave me a nice little Dream Pin with Tinkerbell on it :woohoo: she was wearing regular cast clothes when I met her and was flirting with me! LOL :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter