Post your favorite "Spirit of DLR" photo

n542279439_512449_4875.jpg

Nancy Drew and GregC - The photo was taken in March 2006 at the end of MainStreet on the left side facing the castle. Its a little resturant that has a veranda.. I'm sure someone can help me out w/ the name! It may be Refreshment Corner?

We were getting ready to find spots for the parade and we saw them all go dancing by so we followed them for autographs and were even luckier b/c we got to spend about 15 mins. w/ them coloring and making paper crafts.

Coke corner I think...I know where you mean, they serve pretzels and hot dogs right? or is it the place that has the makeshift fence up while they do construction to it?

I took this inside the Lilly Belle then color adjusted it to sepia tone using iPhoto. There are a couple things that give it away as modern but to me it looks like days gone by.

DSCF0453.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter