Prayers

Will be thinking of you and your pet. We had to put our baby down July 13, 2009. She was with us with 14 1/2 years. To bring back smiles and laughter into our household again we got a puppy in December. We sure missed her when we were on our disney trip a few weeks agao but she managed and so did we.

Will be thinking of you and your pet. We had to put our baby down July 13, 2009. She was with us with 14 1/2 years. To bring back smiles and laughter into our household again we got a puppy in December. We sure missed her when we were on our disney trip a few weeks agao but she managed and so did we.

I'm glad to hear that, and sorry to hear about your loss as well, it is so hard.

sending prayers and pixie dust for you and Reese. last week my aunts 7 year old border collie had a tumor the size of a football. i was devasted because i loved the dog and they just rescued him last year. i was so relieved when i found out the biopsy stated it wasnt cancer. i hope the same for Reese.

Will say a prayer for your pup I knw I would be broken hearted if it was my Pom, Paris.Itnink your thread is a better fit on this board.:sad1::sad1::sad1: Danny

I am sending you my thoughts and prayers as we had Huskies for 30 years and now have 8 cats so I truly believe that pets are part of the family :hug:

You will know the right thing to do when you have all the facts.

For now, don't give up.....

All of us here who love our pets (and those who have NO pets but have big hearts)......are keeping you in our thoughts tonight.

Let us know.

My little fur baby is a big ole roly poly Mastiff. She is true to her breed, the gentle giant, in no way graceful, but she is gentle. I do plan on seeing an oncologist, but I need a diagnosis first, and even though I won't want to, I will probably trust whatever my vet says, as he is my boss, as well as a friend, I don't think he will steer me wrong.

We have a kennel and breed Rottis, my vet Dr Tibbs is also our friend and like part of family. He is the one who told us to see a oncologist. For us we wanted to find another alternative to amputation, we found a Dr. who did bone sparing surgery. Blitz however was a very active 9yr old and with the recovery time and his activity level he was not a good canidate. He lived a year without chemo ( Doc Tibbs said that makes them sick ) when we had to say good bye since the cancer returned ( Ostiosarcoma , fatal and it just becomes a matter of how long) I wish the best for you, remember dogs are stoic a nd live for the moment with you, I think she will be just fine , it may be an emotional ride but she is young and will bounce back fast.:grouphug:

I am praying for Reese and you as I type. Please post back when you get a diagnosis. We have experienced the fear you are suffering. God bless.

Keeping Reese in my thoughts and prayers! Pets are such special parts of our family. I have a six month old puppy who I am already in love with. Sending you strength to get through what ever happens!!! :flower3:

I have been here a couple of times today - thinking of Reese and the family.

Still praying....hoping everything is alright.

For those who have said good bye to a precious friend.

Rainbow Bridge

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...

I really really want to thank you all for your prayers, because they worked:cool1::thumbsup2:worship: I was bringing Reese into the vets office yesterday to discuss a biopsy. Before I brought her in the office though I wanted her to go pee, well it was the happiest moment I've had in a long time!!!! We have some resident alpacas and when one came to the gate it scared the begebus out of Reese (she's a mastiff, her shadow scares her) and when she tugged on the leash pus started leaking out of her "tumor".... I ran into get the doc and he confirmed that it was just an abscess, I've never been so glad to see pus in my life:rotfl: We put her under, placed a drain in her neck, and put her on some antibiotics as well as some hot packing. He said that she might lose some of the skin in that area, but she should be ok. My house is covered in pus, but she's home and resting, I am so grateful to you all for your prayers, thank you so much.:grouphug:

:banana: I am so happy hear that!!!!!Give her hugs and kisses from us and all our big babies.:cheer2:

I do I do love Pus, it's my new favorite liquid:lmao: Thank you again everyone, it has been such a stressful week and I was so glad to have another place to ask for help from and vent my story. Thank you a thousand times over... I will be sure to give her hugs and plenty of loves.

PUS - MY NEWEST FAVORITE WORD !!

I am THRILLED for you and for the brave (hahahaha) Reese! I cried like a baby when I read it.

HUGS FOR EVERYBODY! :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter