Pre-Open Rides at MK

Thank you - we are looking to head to Splash and BTMR first thing and I just wanted to make sure.

We went to SDMT first one morning last month it was open early
Next morning went to Big Thunder- waited 10-15 before it opened but were in first train of the day.

On our trip is December, everything in Fantasyland was open early, plus Buzz, Space and Jungle Cruise. Splash and BTMR opened at official park time.

When we were there the other week, Splash didn't open until 10/11 the one day, but that may have been maintenance related.

When we were there the other week, Splash didn't open until 10/11 the one day, but that may have been maintenance related.

It sounds like our best approach will be to keep checking the app on wait times, maybe start at Space Mtn and then head over.

We'll be there next week, and I'm expecting Splash Mountain will be closed as it tends to be in the winter months. I would love to be wrong about that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter