Pre Vacation Nerves/Jitters?

Who else gets pre vacation nerves/Jitters?

My trip is in a week and we are flying for the first time. I have it all set up but am worried I didn't give myself enough time to get to airport. I know I did. The airport is around an hour away from my house, I booked a car service to pick me up 3 hours before my flight leaves and is a small airport so TSA will not be horrible.

Always every trip for me, something gives me absolute nerves and has me worried for no reason.
Since you've never flown I can appreciate your anxiety. My wife does not like flying and her anxiety keeps her up on flights of any length.

I'm perfectly fine with flying but I'm the person that plans the travel and accommodations so I get anxious about things like getting to the airport on time, did I pick a good hotel, etc.

I always get the pre-travel nerves, but only if I’m flying. The night before a trip, I ask myself ‘Who’s bright idea was this?” 😃. A road trip usually doesn’t give me anxiety.
Oh man, it hits me whether I am flying or driving, pleasure or business.

I am taking a long one day business trip tomorrow and per usual, checking the weather app for the appropriate business attire. Don't want to be too cold or too hot, etc.

We are our own worst enemies

The only things I worry about are whether my dogs will be properly cared for and whether my house will be safe and not broken into.

So the actual car service I booked never came. I had to get a uber. I git a refund from the service and at least the uber was cheaper. I still had 45 minutes after check in and tsa(both done in less than 10 minutes) to get a snack and use restroom

So the actual car service I booked never came. I had to get a uber. I git a refund from the service and at least the uber was cheaper. I still had 45 minutes after check in and tsa(both done in less than 10 minutes) to get a snack and use restroom
Glad you made it in time for a snack and restroom break! Have a wonderful trip!

That sucks. I haven't been stiffed by a car service in about 22 years but I still remember it (pre-ordered taxi to go from my apartment to the Windsor (ON) train station at 6am. Ended up having to drive there and pay the ridiculous parking fees).

Glad to hear that you made it in good time regardless.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter