• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Prebooking seats!!

Daftman

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone,

Just a quick question,

Does anybody know if it is possible to prebook your airline seat with Virgin in advance?

Thanks for any help.

Sean.

Hi Sean
yes you can, we usually book the two seat's up the back of the plane' that way we are sitting on our own with plenty of leg and width room and you don't annoy anybody when you need to get up to walk around etc. There are six of these row's.
It explain's in the brochure about pre booking.
Jean

Thanks Jean,

There will however be 3 of us travelling,me,dw and ds who will be 22months at the time but we have booked him a seat.

Can you recommend a section of the plane which would be ok for us with ds or will anywhere do?

Thanks .

Sean.

Just inputing my interest in this as I will be giving Virgin a call next week to try to pre-book seats so I will be interested in all replies. We will be travelling 2 adults and 2 children (9&6) though and are trying to decide whether to all be right together or accross the aisle, any input would be appreciated. TY

Hi Sean,
the seat's on virgin are 3 4 3 so apart from the seat's i was talking about, any row of three would suit you.
jean.

hi jean 88 have just read your post and am very interested in the seats that you wrote about, are they by the windows as there are four of us and we didnt want to get window seats to be seperated by the ailse these sound perfect as we could sit two infront and two behind, do you know if these are popular, as we leave in seven weeks, are they prebookable thanks in advance susie2 :jester:

Hi Susie
These seat's are next to the window, i doubt very much if you'll be able to book them now as they are very popular, but there's no harm in trying, you might get a cancellation.
Jean
have a great time.

I was told you can booked you seat 6 month before you go the number is in the book.................

You can put in seat requests (and they are requests not guarantees) 180 days before you fly with Virgin. You have to do it 180 days before EACH flight - once for outbound and once for the return.

We booked one pair of seats at the back and a pair in the centre block across the aisle. I think they are not keen on allowing a family group more than one window seat.

We booked two rows of two seats at the back of the plane last October with no problem (rows 62 & 63 I think). Great seats with lots of room between the seat and the window.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter