pressed coins at Aulani?

mjosburn

Earning My Ears
Are there any pressed coin machines at Aulani? I've done a search & can't seem to find the answer. Thank you.

Are there any pressed coin machines at Aulani? I've done a search & can't seem to find the answer. Thank you.

I seem to remember that there were pressed coin machines... I think they were in the general store (Kalepa).

There are multiple machines all over the island. My DD collects them (has all of them from DL) and had a great time getting them last month. She filled up a whole book in a few days. Unfortunately none we could find at Aulani (but maybe we walked right
past one) but we got them in Waikiki, multiple places on north shore and on the east coast.

The site we used to find them all is:
http://www.pennycollector.com/locations.aspx?area=52

Hope that helps!

Thank you cinderpamela & mom2aidannpiper. I appreciate the help. Can't wait to check out that site for any we might want on the island!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter