Priceline Express Deals

Is anyone seeing anything on property for check in September 16th for just 1 night?

I used Hotwire to book the beginning of the week for the dates that were available figuring I would just book a 1 night stay through Disney. When I went to do that I realized that Disney wasn't allowing 1 night stays. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
I'm having the same issue with one night stays.
When I think I find it .. it says oops it got away.
Did you find one?

Im giving up , I really wanted a one night Disney room last minute. I know they are blocked out but I held out hope anyways. ( they do have 1 night at AKL for 435) I wanted to share this scary cheap deal ... it made me laugh.Screenshot_20210919-130825_Samsung Internet.jpg

Im giving up , I really wanted a one night Disney room last minute. I know they are blocked out but I held out hope anyways. ( they do have 1 night at AKL for 435) I wanted to share this scary cheap deal ... it made me laugh.View attachment 605949
It looks like they realize they have to offer an even cheaper price if they tell you the name of the hotel than if they don't.

Priceline 4* 8+ guest rating
with beach access and airport shuttle
$162

Hidden in tab $29 parking

Says the last person got Wyndham grand bonnet creek

Is this correct? The parking on the site says $24

Priceline 4* 8+ guest rating
with beach access and airport shuttle
$162

Hidden in tab $29 parking

Says the last person got Wyndham grand bonnet creek

Is this correct? The parking on the site says $24
You don't give your date(s) or the area you're looking in. although if you think it's the Wyndham Grand, I guess you're looking in Bonnet Creek. Looking at the September 25 date listed in your prior post and the Bonnet Creek area, I'm seeing what's definitely Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek for a much lower price than $162:
1632247265873.png

I know that's the Wyndham Grand because the next screen, under important information, refers to the Club Wyndham pool and hot tubs and to Blue Harmony Spa. It doesn't refer to beach access, but that isn't necessarily conclusive of anything. Reference to airport shuttles in Hotwire are meaningful, but not in Priceline. Nearly all Priceline hotels in Orlando have airport shuttles. I don't know about the parking fees or how relevant they are.

You don't give your date(s) or the area you're looking in. although if you think it's the Wyndham Grand, I guess you're looking in Bonnet Creek. Looking at the September 25 date listed in your prior post and the Bonnet Creek area, I'm seeing what's definitely Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek for a much lower price than $162:
View attachment 606442

I know that's the Wyndham Grand because the next screen, under important information, refers to the Club Wyndham pool and hot tubs and to Blue Harmony Spa. It doesn't refer to beach access, but that isn't necessarily conclusive of anything. Reference to airport shuttles in Hotwire are meaningful, but not in Priceline. Nearly all Priceline hotels in Orlando have airport shuttles. I don't know about the parking fees or how relevant they are.
Do they have a "beach"? It looks nice enough.
I think this ine 8f different, cause I also see that one.

Went up a little since last I looked yes this Saturday night.
Screenshot_20210921-152521_Samsung Internet.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210921-152529_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210921-152529_Samsung Internet.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Do they have a "beach"? It looks nice enough.
I think this ine 8f different, cause I also see that one.
Went up a little since last I looked yes this Saturday night.
I'm not seeing the $177 deal either, but do see the $114 one Tom referenced. His noticing the important info giving it away is a great tactic - I always forget to look there and I do lookups a LOT. :D

FWIW: I usually don't bother with amenities anymore - there are too many incorrect ones that do not line up with those on the resort's regular Priceline page.
Some are entirely bogus like Beachfront on Yacht Club, and they can change at any time. Too many variables for me to worry about.

Also, the "Someone recently got..." hint is a red herring a lot of the time. If the deal were for a Disney resort, it is ALMOST always wrong.
For non-Disney's it may be better than 50/50.
If you read the hint carefully it doesn't say that someone booked THIS deal - just that someone recently booked a deal that happened to be the resort they mention.

Back to the 4* 500-review deal: that was a little tricky because Priceline has been playing games with Wyndham Grand's listings - the reviews jumped up to a little over 600 then back down to the 590s.
Right now, when you see it in hidden deals it will say 500 reviews. (Rounded down.)
When you see it in a transparent deal, it says 599 reviews.
But on the PL resort page it says 605 reviews.

Also, the resort fee must have jumped recently - I had it at $28 before but now it is $35. (Verified using a transparent deal. I updated my matcher sheet database.)

When I see the cheaper deal Tom also sees, the hidden deal does not say Beach so the one we are looking at might be different than the one you initially asked about.

Good times!

I'm not seeing the $177 deal either, but do see the $114 one Tom referenced. His noticing the important info giving it away is a great tactic - I always forget to look there and I do lookups a LOT. :D

FWIW: I usually don't bother with amenities anymore - there are too many incorrect ones that do not line up with those on the resort's regular Priceline page.
Some are entirely bogus like Beachfront on Yacht Club, and they can change at any time. Too many variables for me to worry about.

Also, the "Someone recently got..." hint is a red herring a lot of the time. If the deal were for a Disney resort, it is ALMOST always wrong.
For non-Disney's it may be better than 50/50.
If you read the hint carefully it doesn't say that someone booked THIS deal - just that someone recently booked a deal that happened to be the resort they mention.

Back to the 4* 500-review deal: that was a little tricky because Priceline has been playing games with Wyndham Grand's listings - the reviews jumped up to a little over 600 then back down to the 590s.
Right now, when you see it in hidden deals it will say 500 reviews. (Rounded down.)
When you see it in a transparent deal, it says 599 reviews.
But on the PL resort page it says 605 reviews.

Also, the resort fee must have jumped recently - I had it at $28 before but now it is $35. (Verified using a transparent deal. I updated my matcher sheet database.)

When I see the cheaper deal Tom also sees, the hidden deal does not say Beach so the one we are looking at might be different than the one you initially asked about.

Good times!
I normally use hotwire for my Disney deals , but this time I was not caring as much, I am a platinum priceline member so I get really good deals on somethings. Thanks all!!
Btw I dont know why I did not think of it but it's got to be dolphin.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210921-160829_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210921-160829_Samsung Internet.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 52
I normally use hotwire for my Disney deals , but this time I was not caring as much, I am a platinum priceline member so I get really good deals on somethings. Thanks all!!
Btw I dont know why I did not think of it but it's got to be dolphin.
When you put them together like that, it does seem pretty obvious. Now, if we could only get them to not show us those 520 other hotels when we make a search.

When you put them together like that, it does seem pretty obvious. Now, if we could only get them to not show us those 520 other hotels when we make a search.
Right, everytime I figure them out
It use to be that the last resort someone got was right... the last few months they are lier haha
And how much did those hotels pay to move the area to bonnet creek but they 6 miles away... pretty smart hotel manager

Anyone see anything good for October 9-11, Saturday through Monday? Doesn’t have to be on property. I see Silverlake on hotwire and that looks good to me. Anything interesting on Priceline I should consider? Bonus points if it has a hot tub but really most important is clean and a quick Uber ride to the parks. Everything on property is $$$$$ right now, obviously. :/

Anyone see anything good for October 9-11, Saturday through Monday? Doesn’t have to be on property. I see Silverlake on hotwire and that looks good to me. Anything interesting on Priceline I should consider? Bonus points if it has a hot tub but really most important is clean and a quick Uber ride to the parks. Everything on property is $$$$$ right now, obviously. :/
I have been searching same dates (on the HW app) for my son I think most likely I'm getting him Wyndham grand hotwire 4* $168 + $35 resort fee but because its hidden coupons apply 11% off code - appysavings

They charge $5 for the rides to the parks

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter