Priceline Express Deals

Book any Express Deal and enter code at checkout​
95Y2YG9GQ6L
Book by 10/26/2019 23:59:59 EST, travel any time.​
10% OFF HOTEL OR RENTAL CAR EXPRESS DEAL

Just wanted to update...here at AofA for my 3rd opague bookings in 2 months. Got here yesterday morning. I was upgraded to a Nemo suite. Loving it, and esp loving not having to walk to the LM rooms again.

3 night stay came in around $80/nt after my various discounts.

Also, 2/3 of this building is under refurb...which is super exciting. Can’t want to see what new rooms will look like.

Are more express deals available as your stay date gets closer? We're looking at Dolphin Swan for the end of our split stay in Jan and there is always just one or two listing for that time.
How often do you folks see changes in resort availability as you book?

Thanks for any answers given.

I don’t know why it didn’t quote your whole post but I’ve had feast or famine issues like this. Nothing for months - then a bunch of options suddenly - then nothing for quite a while until I stopped looking. I would definitely keep checking. That’s still a long time from now, and Disney keeps adding events to try to increase interest in January so it could be that they are holding back until closer to time as well. In this kind of scenario, I book a refundable back up “just in case” and keep looking.

Are more express deals available as your stay date gets closer? We're looking at Dolphin Swan for the end of our split stay in Jan and there is always just one or two listing for that time.

You are quite far out. My deal for this week didn’t show up until 2 days before my trip. Occasionally you find advance deals, but more often it is last minute. Also, when in Jan is it? There is a lot going on that month so for some dates availability isn’t great already.

Just wanted to update...here at AofA for my 3rd opague bookings in 2 months. Got here yesterday morning. I was upgraded to a Nemo suite. Loving it, and esp loving not having to walk to the LM rooms again.

Also, 2/3 of this building is under refurb...which is super exciting. Can’t want to see what new rooms will look like.

So you received LM standard and were upgraded to a Nemo family suite?

So, AofA is having room refurbs? Or just maintenance?

See a 3.5* 8+ 100 reviews in Disney Springs area for $129 a night for 11/15 to 11/17. Shuttle, outdoor pool, pets allowed. Could this be CSR or CBR?

As someone who has spent a LOT (too much?) time watching and recording PE deals, I can say without reservation: I still have no idea what their pattern is for releasing them. :laughing:

In general, since the beginning of the year they've most often released deals about 2-6 weeks out from the date, but they've also broken that rule several times. (Last fall at this time they were releasing deals all the way out until now!)

I think the best tactic is to check for deals once or twice a week starting 3 or 4 months out, plus keep an eye on this thread and certain blog posts online. Then, as you get within 2 months out from your date start checking daily, or at least several times per week.

See a 3.5* 8+ 100 reviews in Disney Springs area for $129 a night for 11/15 to 11/17. Shuttle, outdoor pool, pets allowed. Could this be CSR or CBR?
If it is the one with 10 amenities listed, that's a no. Probably Doubletree Suites.

For Disney resorts, Look for deals in results with *just* Free Internet, Restaurant, Swimming Pool. (When you click on a deal with those 3 amenities, Swimming Pool will split into 2 amenities on the actual deal page.)

As someone who has spent a LOT (too much?) time watching and recording PE deals, I can say without reservation: I still have no idea what their pattern is for releasing them. :laughing:

In general, since the beginning of the year they've most often released deals about 2-6 weeks out from the date, but they've also broken that rule several times. (Last fall at this time they were releasing deals all the way out until now!)

I think the best tactic is to check for deals once or twice a week starting 3 or 4 months out, plus keep an eye on this thread and certain blog posts online. Then, as you get within 2 months out from your date start checking daily, or at least several times per week.
Good post.

Yeah, this time last year I booked AKL for August on Express Deals. Got savanna view too. Been watching to see if this pattern repeats but not really expecting it.

Book any Express Deal and enter code at checkout
95Y96Y3D22K
Book by 10/26/2019 23:59:59 EST, travel any time.
10% OFF HOTEL OR RENTAL CAR EXPRESS DEAL

So experts, I have used your suggestions and guidance on disney hotels (I got AOA, CSRx2) and now I am inquiring on Universal official hotels. What do I look for for an onsite universal hotel? Area? Any other "giveaways" that will direct me in the right area?? Thank you AS ALWAYS!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter