Priceline Express Deals

Hello All,

Sorry if this has been asked before but if you snag a room at Loews Pacific, Portofino, or Hard Rock on Hotwire do you still get the Express Pass included if you bought a separate vacation package. Looking to extend my stay and saw Hardrock for around $200 a night during Christmas.

Hello All,

Sorry if this has been asked before but if you snag a room at Loews Pacific, Portofino, or Hard Rock on Hotwire do you still get the Express Pass included if you bought a separate vacation package. Looking to extend my stay and saw Hardrock for around $200 a night during Christmas.
I would assume you would, but would love to know for sure.

Hello All,

Your room key is your express pass. The rate you pay for your hotel has nothing to do with perks like early entry and express passes.

$200 is very low for HRH. If its an opaque rate I'd be cautious

It was the one of the listings that showed it was guaranteed to be either Pacific, Portofino, or HRH but it seems to be gone now. Thanks for the info none the less.

Looking at taking a last minute trip next week, 02-06Nov. I can't find squat on HW or PE. :badpc: So I'm contemplating booking directly through Disney (Pop or Movies). Before I do, just curious if anyone has a "go to" off property hotel they prefer to stay at when they can't find a good deal on HW/PE. Preferably one with free transportation to the parks. We prefer to stay in the "bubble" and not have to rent a car but realize it's slim pickins right now... Can't believe I'm actually considering paying rack rate at Movies knowing the good deals I got in 2019/2020. :faint:

Looking at taking a last minute trip next week, 02-06Nov. I can't find squat on HW or PE. :badpc: So I'm contemplating booking directly through Disney (Pop or Movies). Before I do, just curious if anyone has a "go to" off property hotel they prefer to stay at when they can't find a good deal on HW/PE. Preferably one with free transportation to the parks. We prefer to stay in the "bubble" and not have to rent a car but realize it's slim pickins right now... Can't believe I'm actually considering paying rack rate at Movies knowing the good deals I got in 2019/2020. :faint:
Don't forget next weekend is Wine & Dine Half. RunDisney weekends are always rough! First race back since the pandemic, I think.

My favorite "deals" are Hilton and JW in Bonnett Creek, they pop up on PL/HW quite a bit. Make sure to add up resort fees + parking though. They are likely to be more than a Value, but better (IMO). Flamingo Crossing is also good IF you have a car!

Like PP said, that's race weekend. I'm never able to find deals for those weekends because they're extra busy. You might be better off going outside the bubble. My favorite off property hotel is Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace (not to be confused with Hilton Lake Buena Vista lol). The one with the lazy river. They have busses to the parks that are just as good as they Disney busses - they run every 20-30 minutes I think. Seriously, I'm pretty sure the wait was shorter for these busses than Disney busses. The first time we used them I was shocked that an off-property "shuttle" was so good and not just one of those ones that left once in the morning and once at night. Plus you can walk to Springs! It's not as magical as a Disney hotel but if you aren't looking for something that's $50-100/night it's a great alternate to staying on property. I'm not sure what their current prices are but I feel like we've paid around $180/night to stay there, plus probably a resort fee.

I prefer Pop to Movies because of the Skyliner. Much easier to take mid day trips back to the resort, takes about 10 minutes from Studios and you don't wait on a bus

Don't forget next weekend is Wine & Dine Half. RunDisney weekends are always rough! First race back since the pandemic, I think.

My favorite "deals" are Hilton and JW in Bonnett Creek, they pop up on PL/HW quite a bit. Make sure to add up resort fees + parking though. They are likely to be more than a Value, but better (IMO). Flamingo Crossing is also good IF you have a car!
Like PP said, that's race weekend. I'm never able to find deals for those weekends because they're extra busy. You might be better off going outside the bubble. My favorite off property hotel is Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace (not to be confused with Hilton Lake Buena Vista lol). The one with the lazy river. They have busses to the parks that are just as good as they Disney busses - they run every 20-30 minutes I think. Seriously, I'm pretty sure the wait was shorter for these busses than Disney busses. The first time we used them I was shocked that an off-property "shuttle" was so good and not just one of those ones that left once in the morning and once at night. Plus you can walk to Springs! It's not as magical as a Disney hotel but if you aren't looking for something that's $50-100/night it's a great alternate to staying on property. I'm not sure what their current prices are but I feel like we've paid around $180/night to stay there, plus probably a resort fee.
I prefer Pop to Movies because of the Skyliner. Much easier to take mid day trips back to the resort, takes about 10 minutes from Studios and you don't wait on a bus

Well that explains why I could find rooms during the week but they suddenly disappeared when I added a weekend night. Thank you for the heads up! Back to the drawing board to re-think my vacation plans. And thanks for the recommendations for off-property hotels as well, duly noted! And I agree - I definitely prefer Pop over Movies as well!

P.S. Anyone else looking forward to the day this thread is active again?? Anxiously awaiting the day great deals return for us!

I'm also looking... I had no idea it was a race weekend. Did you find anything? I was thinking of waiting it out a little longer. I have got some good deals 48-72 hours before. Today I found dolphin for 235 on PL

I'm also looking... I had no idea it was a race weekend. Did you find anything? I was thinking of waiting it out a little longer. I have got some good deals 48-72 hours before. Today I found dolphin for 235 on PL
I never could find a good on-property deal. In a last minute turn of events, we ended up finding a really good deal on a Disney cruise. We could get on the ship for 4 nights for cheaper than we could spend 4 days at the parks on property. And that price for on property didn't include our meals. It's been about 20 years since my last Disney cruise. We're looking forward to it. But I'm always on the hunt for a last minute trip to WDW!

I never could find a good on-property deal. In a last minute turn of events, we ended up finding a really good deal on a Disney cruise. We could get on the ship for 4 nights for cheaper than we could spend 4 days at the parks on property. And that price for on property didn't include our meals. It's been about 20 years since my last Disney cruise. We're looking forward to it. But I'm always on the hunt for a last minute trip to WDW!
So jealous. . We have APs so we are trying to get our fix before the holidays when I'm blacked out.
Hoping my family will be ready to cruise soon.
Have a great time!!

Last edited:
P.S. Anyone else looking forward to the day this thread is active again?? Anxiously awaiting the day great deals return for us!
Yes! I have my AP (probably not renewing next year) and I swear I can't find anything. Living in Atlanta means the only thing standing between me & a weekend at Disney is the hotel pricing. I can get down there on a spirit/frontier flight no problem, but I can't fork over $400/night for a quick getaway. Maybe I should start seeing if I can identify Universal's hotels on HW/PL...I also have an AP there so maybe that'll be cheaper?

Yes! I have my AP (probably not renewing next year) and I swear I can't find anything. Living in Atlanta means the only thing standing between me & a weekend at Disney is the hotel pricing. I can get down there on a spirit/frontier flight no problem, but I can't fork over $400/night for a quick getaway. Maybe I should start seeing if I can identify Universal's hotels on HW/PL...I also have an AP there so maybe that'll be cheaper?
I'm right there with you... my issue is the one day blocks on the moderates and values. They seem to have no issue letting me have AKL for $400 for one night. Even Dolphin raised the prices. Last year I could get Dolphin or Coranado for 150 or less in blind deals.. two weeks ago I found Dolphin for 175 that's the lowest I have seen. ( with the ap discount its $300) I guess making up for last year?

FWIW: I keep seeing Wyndham Bonnet Creek deals that I suspect are 2BR Villas for $54 - $95 in short term lookups. Have to book multiple days for that resort too, though.
Also, can find these prices for that resort in non-hidden deals over on VRBO - just be aware of fees over there.

They have no resort fee (or parking I think?) but they are tacking on a $99 cleaning fee and VRBO tends to add a fat fee too.
So, a 2 night $54 deal for a 1BR Villa ended up being an all-in price over $300.

But, supposed to be a nice location and if I couldn't get a Disney resort, I've always thought I'd try over there as an alternative.

Anybody have any idea what hotel would have no resort fee, normally 365 dollars (supposedly) have both a river view option and a theme park view option at 4+ and says 8+ with 600 reviews (though I believe I read that the reviews haven't been matching). I would have assumed Wyndham except that they charge a resort fee, and the only disney resort I can find with a specific river view is 3.5 stars. The 4 star disney resorts with a water view and a theme park view should have a much higher base rate, so I am fairly stumped.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter