Prima Flower Swap - MAIL when ready

MazdaUK

<font color=green>Curse this time difference!<br><
I've called it the Prima swap, but any sorts of flowers are fine:thumbsup2 This is a "buy and send" swap, and is open to Newbies.

The rules are really simple:

You pick your flowers and divide the pack by the number in the group. All you have to do is put each set in a small baggie and write group number, your Dis name and your real name on the outside. The put them all into a alrger bag with the same info PLUS your address.

Because there are different sizes of flowers, we've come up with a "scale" of sorts before: 30 Small, 20 Medium or 10 Large. I have no problem with mixing and matching sizes, just make sure it is pretty much equal so it's fair for everyone. Some of the new packs have fewer in, or you might have some really gorgeous flowers where there's only enough for 3 each. So just think whether what you're sending is a fair exchange for what you might get - feel free to ask on here.

Some flowers are sold by colour, others have fancy names - if yours is a "named" collection, put the name and give a rough idea of the colours (like brigh greens, muted pinks) so we don't end up with too many the same in each group. If you have to order them and are unsure of your colours yet, just sign up and let me know later on which you've chosen.

I'll start off with two groups of six and add more if necessary. If anyone drops out I'll randomly allocate any surplur so we all get back as many bags as we sent.

Sign-ups 28 Feb to 7 March
check-in
15 March - confirm groups and colours

29 March Last mailing date

10 April - mail back to you

Postal :moped:
Received by me :flower:
Postal back to you :tiptoe:
Received by you :woohoo:

Players
MazdaUK
Morgansmom :woohoo:
AlexWyattMommy :woohoo:
Arizona Rita :woohoo:
Rlovew :tiptoe:

You ARE sending to the UK so please allow 7-10 days for shipping. I will let you know approximate retuurn postage - fine to send me $$, you don't need to get £ as I'm in enough swaps to use them up:rolleyes1 Generally one group will be $3-4, two groups $7-8 but it does depend on the flowers chosen (some are surprisingly heavy!) and the packaging, so choose the lightest you can while still protecting your flowers:thumbsup2

Group 1

MazdaUK - Essential Flights of Fancy large (muted aqua, pink and beige)
Morgansmom - small green prima
AlexWyattMommy - purple/yellow/blue/pink
Arizona Rita - orange
Rlovew - lime green

Group 2

MazdaUK - Essential Raspberry large (muted deep pink, charcoal and beige)
Morgansmom - small green prima
AlexWyattMommy - fall colours - muted pinks, brown, tan
Arizona Rita -Halloween-ish colors, oranges, purples, blacks with polka dots
Rlovew - TBA

Thanks for playing:flower3:

Mazda, I got bottles and bottles of Prima grass green on clearance for $.99 at Mike's. Can I join both groups with green? I'm pretty sure they'd be considered small. (They are those little milk bottles filled with flowers).

Hi Mazda.

Put me down for two groups.

Purples, yellow, blues, pinks

Fall colors - muted pinks, browns, tan

Morgansmom - no problem having green for both groups (its Kicky's favourite colour so I use a lot of it:rolleyes1)

Updated to here - I'll open a third group as we're filling up fast!

I got the lime got flowers bottle today for 1 group. I will pick up another later on (when i can use another coupon). Please add me to both groups.

Rebecca

In case anyone needs to know, ACOT has new primas buy 3, get 4th free:thumbsup2

If there are signups for the third group you can put me there too.
My second group is Halloween-ish colors, oranges, purples, blacks with polka dots (white flowers).

Thanks Rita:thumbsup2 I'll see how things go - its a bit slow on here at the moment. I'm going to keep it open til Sunday and see how we go.

If there's no more we'll just do the 2 groups of 5 each - I'll put out a last call today and close it off tomorrow evening.

I've closed sign-ups. Please confirm you're OK to go, and let me know if you want my mailing details. I'll weigh up my groups and let you know roughly the cost by the weekend, unless anyone plans on getting them right out.

There's only a few of us so that's fine - just put a note in so I don't forget;)

OK, I checked this roughly using a "featherpost" size E envelope (lined with bubble wrap, very light) and all my flowers bagged up and I reckon return postage shouldn't be more than $3 - that covers weights up to 140g, so even if you have heavier flowers or a heavier envelope that should be OK. There is one advantage in only a few small groups!

If you think its going to be a lot more, chuck in an extra $1 and I'll send you change if it swaps out lighter.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter