Prima Flower Swap - MAIL when ready

I'll be able to reuse it as long as I don't get overexcited ripping it open:rolleyes1 The cardboard ones work as well, but we can't get them here (are they like priority boxes but envelope? I'm sure there's a technical term!)

Like that but about A4 size, and with the red and blue priority markings etc.

OK girls you can mail when ready:thumbsup2

I am bagged up.

Going to finish your Christmas page first and then mail them all together. :thumbsup2

I am postal as of today. They are in a typical brown envelope, padded, and I hope they get there ok. If there are any problems, please let me know.
I was stupid and did include my own flowers:confused3

No worries - including them is usual, but there's so few of us as long as I make a note (note to self - make a note:rolleyes1) it won't be a problem.

Padded envies generally get here fine (me and my big mouth....):)

Mine are packaged up. Can someone PM me Mazda's address so I don't have to go hunting it down (cuz I'm being lazy).

I don't think I will get to the store for my second thing of flowers until Sunday so I will be mailing Monday as long as that is okay.

Rebecca

No problem - I'll probably get them just after Easter. (No mail on bank holidays)

PM sent to morgansmom

AWM, your flowers arrived safely, and thanks for the lovely gifts (and the useful envelopes:thumbsup2):banana:

morgansmom, yours have arrived safely - thanks for the gift! Did you put both groups in one bag, by the way, or did I mess up on sign-ups? I got 4 bags of green flowers, but there were a lot in there.

Mazda- I did put both my groups in 1 bag and no baggies for me (they are all labeled). My second group is red fabric.

Rebecca

Can I do 4 bags of 60 each and not send my own? Or is that too confusing?

There's only a few of us so that's fine - just put a note in so I don't forget;)

morgansmom, yours have arrived safely - thanks for the gift! Did you put both groups in one bag, by the way, or did I mess up on sign-ups? I got 4 bags of green flowers, but there were a lot in there.

Sorry, I didn't put a note in.

I pretty much split 2 bottles of flowers between 4 people. Is that enough?

That's fine Jenny :thumbsup2

Rebecca, I'll be watching for the mail:goodvibes

Rita - yours arrived safely, thanks for the gift:lovestruc

Everything arrived safely and all are now postal back to you :moped:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter