Princessdisneybelle's planning journal-SOG July 2, 2007 finally ready to leave

Count me in as happy to see the mysterious Shades of Green. It is gorgeous Laura! You are going to have such a beautiful day. I, too, will look forward to your pictures. Thanks again for all your help w/the Mickey fans. You really should post pix of the great job you did. Of course, then everyone will want you making their Mickey fans--ha ha! :goodvibes Lisa

Karen, I know we'll have to run into you sometime on the 12th! You must be getting very excited now too. Just try not to leave to much of a mess in the pavilion for us--ha ha!

Thank you and you are very welcome Lisa. Ok I will post them. I really love how they turned out.

lisasfan002.jpg

lisasfan001.jpg

Here are Lisa's fans. Thank you Angela for making the monogram.:goodvibes

Yeah... My Dad is 1 of 10, and we have lots of close family friends that I was raised with. Doesn't help that we are having kids since its such a destination place so my aunt with 10 kids has added a lot, lol. But I like big! It's expensive though... Hm... Maybe we won't do alcohol??? I dunno.

Just went back and saw the pix. The dress looks gorgeous on you! Congrats on losing the weight. I know how challenging that can be. Especially after 3 kids, I'm still trying to get it off! So glad no torture devices either. I just went for my fitting and all I needed was the bustle so I was very pleased as well---of course I had the spanx sucking me in a bit too but those weren't too bad!:thumbsup2 Lisa

Yeah... My Dad is 1 of 10, and we have lots of close family friends that I was raised with. Doesn't help that we are having kids since its such a destination place so my aunt with 10 kids has added a lot, lol. But I like big! It's expensive though... Hm... Maybe we won't do alcohol??? I dunno.

Yeah not alot of my family could make it out. We are having a reception back in TX though. We are having about 50 people. Did you know Mickey and Minnie or characters can come to your reception too? If you are interested just ask Rich.

Just went back and saw the pix. The dress looks gorgeous on you! Congrats on losing the weight. I know how challenging that can be. Especially after 3 kids, I'm still trying to get it off! So glad no torture devices either. I just went for my fitting and all I needed was the bustle so I was very pleased as well---of course I had the spanx sucking me in a bit too but those weren't too bad!:thumbsup2 Lisa

Thank you Lisa. I was so happy. I finally feel like I will look like a bride instead of a blimp. :rotfl:

Those are awesome!! I love the monogram! Is the gold Mickey a sticker or is it printed as part of the monogram?

Lisa, I should find a way to leave you a little secret surprise somewhere...hmm :scratchin

Lisa, I should find a way to leave you a little secret surprise somewhere...hmm :scratchin

Karen, You are too funny! Make sure you look for us "across the water" at UK lower. We'll be the ones w/all the crazy glow items so we know where are kids are at all times!

I can't remember, are you at the Contemporary the whole time? We're all over--Poly 5-10, GF 10-13, BWI 13-15, AKL 15-17. Now DH just tells me the meeting we were rushing home to on the 18th is in Orlando, so I may change our flights and stay a couple more days!

Are there any other disbrides there at this time?

Karen, You are too funny! Make sure you look for us "across the water" at UK lower. We'll be the ones w/all the crazy glow items so we know where are kids are at all times!

I can't remember, are you at the Contemporary the whole time? We're all over--Poly 5-10, GF 10-13, BWI 13-15, AKL 15-17. Now DH just tells me the meeting we were rushing home to on the 18th is in Orlando, so I may change our flights and stay a couple more days!

Are there any other disbrides there at this time?

Maybe we could put little boats in the water during our dessert parties and send each other notes :) Should we start doing the no rain dance now? I read in my BEO that if the National Weather Service estimates a 50% chance or higher, we'll be moved inside somewhere :(

We're at the Contemporary the whole time and will be there from the 10-19. I don't know of any other DIS brides getting married at the same time, but the master list has a couple that are honeymooning. I know Laura and Jen will be gone by then and a couple others are coming like 2 days after we leave.

We should definitely start the "no rain" dance for all of us w/upcoming outdoor events. Laura at Disney floral has so many neat ideas and after doing a private Illuminations cruise a couple weeks ago, I can't imagine being inside!!

Laura! I just saw your pics of you in the dress! You (besides the face you're making,lol) look GREAT! Yay! I'm soooo happy for you! Congrats! Chris is going to be so happy when he sees you in that gown! It's getting close! Talk to you soon!

Aww Laura I love it,you look great!! I will say it again, I can not wait for your wedding:)

Laura! I just saw your pics of you in the dress! You (besides the face you're making,lol) look GREAT! Yay! I'm soooo happy for you! Congrats! Chris is going to be so happy when he sees you in that gown! It's getting close! Talk to you soon!

Thanks. I promise I won't have this look in my wedding pics. I know I can't wait to see his face!

Wow. That gazeebo is way bigger than I thought. Should buy more stuff than planned to decorate, lol. Our wedding is out by the gazeebo. 125-150 guests. We have half the ballroom... What are you guys doing for alcohol... they don't do open bar anymore and we're so confused as to what to do now.

Will they do a modified open bar? We only had wine and beer for 2 hours, the coctail hour and dinner. The only complaint was the DJ didn't announce the "last call." Another thought I had, just because I love wine, was to buy my own. Maybe they will let you do that, and just pay to have someone serve.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter