Princessdisneybelle's planning journal-SOG July 2, 2007 finally ready to leave

Thank you very much
Answers: Yes the pockets are sewn in. It is a Mary's Bridal gown and alot of them include a pocket. My dress also came witha purse with matching beading and a jacket.

I have my hanky in my pocket already. :love:

I have been out of service for a while. I just saw the pics of your wedding dress. You look great! I can't wait to see the final photos. No pockets drives me nuts. My grandmother made most of my clothes when I was little. I drove her nuts when she didn't put pockets in things. She learned to put pockets in everything. That is awesome many of the Mary's dresses have pockets.

I have been out of service for a while. I just saw the pics of your wedding dress. You look great! I can't wait to see the final photos. No pockets drives me nuts. My grandmother made most of my clothes when I was little. I drove her nuts when she didn't put pockets in things. She learned to put pockets in everything. That is awesome many of the Mary's dresses have pockets.

Thank you! I can't wait to see them either. It's almost here finally. Then I'm sure I will go through wedding withdrawl.

Thank you! I can't wait to see them either. It's almost here finally. Then I'm sure I will go through wedding withdrawl.

How could you possibly have wedding withdrawal when everyone is going to be coming to you to help them with *their* wedding stuff? :rotfl:

Hello,

I just wanted to let you know that I am new here and read your whole planning journal! You are amazing! I wish I could come up with some of the ideas you have! The only idea that I came up with is the same one you have with the mickey rhinestone candles! I just wanted to say good luck! Have fun and relax enjoy everything!

Hello,

I just wanted to let you know that I am new here and read your whole planning journal! You are amazing! I wish I could come up with some of the ideas you have! The only idea that I came up with is the same one you have with the mickey rhinestone candles! I just wanted to say good luck! Have fun and relax enjoy everything!

Thank you very much. You have lots of time. I'm sure you will come up with some beautiful things for your wedding. :goodvibes

Hi! I just wanted to tell you last night I had a dream I went to your house (my first-ever DISboards dream)! :rotfl: Your house was filled with beautiful craft projects and family members, and you were just as sweet in person as you are on the boards! I was really late to school (I've been out of school for 10 years), and you were trying to help me get there.

So...thanks for helping me out in my dream! Also, I am not a stalker. :lmao:

Hi! I just wanted to tell you last night I had a dream I went to your house (my first-ever DISboards dream)! :rotfl: Your house was filled with beautiful craft projects and family members, and you were just as sweet in person as you are on the boards! I was really late to school (I've been out of school for 10 years), and you were trying to help me get there.

So...thanks for helping me out in my dream! Also, I am not a stalker. :lmao:

:lmao: Wow I feel honored! Yes my house is full of craft projects and sometimes too much family. Hehe

Here are my water bottles for the welcome bags. Thanks for the help Stephanie!

waterbottle001.jpg

waterbottle004.jpg

waterbottle003.jpg

OK, Laura, love them! How bout some instructions for the rest of us? I just bought labels today but clearly they are too small and would love to know how you did them. Thanks! Lisa

OK, Laura, love them! How bout some instructions for the rest of us? I just bought labels today but clearly they are too small and would love to know how you did them. Thanks! Lisa

BubMunkeyBles actually made them for me. They are 3x9 to fit the chubby Aquafia water. The design came from the design board.

I just printed out the template she made me with regular computer paper, covered them with clear contact paper and used double sided tape to attach.

BubMunkeyBles actually made them for me. They are 3x9 to fit the chubby Aquafia water. The design came from the design board.

I just printed out the template she made me with regular computer paper, covered them with clear contact paper and used double sided tape to attach.

They also make sticker paper for your printer. It's just a full sheet sticker. You could always print them, cut them out, and then peel the sticky backing off and stick them on the water :thumbsup2

They also make sticker paper for your printer. It's just a full sheet sticker. You could always print them, cut them out, and then peel the sticky backing off and stick them on the water :thumbsup2

I would use that, but running out of time. So did this. Plus this is water resistant. So they won't run when cold.

laura I can't beleive you have only 2 weeks to wait! (you might miss all the planning, that's half the fun right?)
I love all your stuff- the fans are beautiful and unique! hope everythings going well,...and that you are feeling a little better from last week:hug:

Oh my gosh Laura, those water bottles are adorable! Seriously, you think of everything! You're just so talented and creative :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter