Professional Internship - Fall 2011

Hey everyone! Congrats to all that got their dream offers!

I was offered an Internal Communications - Graphic Design position last week, which i accepted. Then today, I was offered a position with Disney Design Group and now I have to decide which one I want! Any input?

Also, does anyone know of a decent place to find affordable but nice/SAFE apartments? I'm doing some digging around and every time I find something that seems nice, I'll read some terrible reviews somewhere and freak out. I know Orlando isn't the nicest area but there's got to be some places that aren't dumps!

Any housing input would be much appreciated!

i've been lurking on here for a while but didn't want to jinx it by posting something. :thumbsup2

anyway, today, i was offered one of two intern positions in the Disney Youth Sales department!!!! :yay::cool1::lmao::goodvibes:rotfl::worship: it is an API and i had a second interview exactly a week ago today. i am SUPER excited and can't wait to start June 23rd!!! lots of pixie dust to everyone who is still waiting to hear back!!:wizard: good luck and stay positive!

Congratulations!

I don't know really. Hahaha, I mean, I've applied for a bunch but for all I know they throw my application out. A friend of mine who works in cast recognition told me to apply for some since being rejected from all the internships. I have been able to apply though...

And I've now officially been rejected from every internship... DCP Merch here I come =P

Hey Rory!! I still haven't hear back from my PI yet but I don't think I got it. There's only one week left till May 1st. However, I got accepted to the CP for Merchandising too! Just got the email notification. Are you gonna be in Orlando? If I don't hear back from PI I am definitely accepting the CP opportunity! We might be assigned to the same unit!!

I'm not banking on anything PI-wise, and I know they say "No news is good news," but in the case of Alumni-Only applications, NO ONE has heard anything, but obviously there are going to be many many rejections. So I'm just ready to bite the bullet and get it out of the way already.

I've accepted an Extension for my CP. I'll be moving to Full Service FB on May 15 and extending til the first week in August. So at least that's exciting!

I was offered the Facilitation Assistant position this morning! Casting called my work phone at 8PM on the 21st, I'm not sure why they didn't call the cell...

Anyway, I didn't get the message to call them back until I came in to work today (Friday was my son's birthday so I took the day off)!

:cloud9:

Early today, I was offered (and I accepted) the Workforce Management Cast Deployment Professional Internship (non-Alumni, though I am an Alumni).

It hasn't hit me completely yet, but inside I'm doing this :cool1: and maybe this too :banana:

Congrats to those who have been offered roles, and to those who are still waiting...just keep the faith, if its meant to be it will be. :thumbsup2

Have a wonderful week everyone!

Early today, I was offered (and I accepted) the Workforce Management Cast Deployment Professional Internship (non-Alumni, though I am an Alumni).

It hasn't hit me completely yet, but inside I'm doing this :cool1: and maybe this too :banana:

Congrats to those who have been offered roles, and to those who are still waiting...just keep the faith, if its meant to be it will be. :thumbsup2

Have a wonderful week everyone!

CONGRATS! i was just turned down for that one today :( but still have the almuni ones to find out about!!! but lucky you!!!

Hello all! Just accepted Guest Correspondence!!!! Soo excited. Good luck to all of you who are still waiting, I know your calls will come soon! :goodvibes:goodvibes

Friend just got denied for the Marine Mammal Internship =|

Oh well, I'll still have a few friends doing the CP program with me!

just got denied for the product design internship... now i just need to hear back from my alumni program ones! sheesh i can't hardly wait anymore!

just got a reply for the Alumni only via email. needless to say i didn't get it. Im still not sure if I didn't get both that I applied for as they lump them together under one position.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter